Infrared bulbs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutekitten

Reaction score
Ive recently fully trained as a nail tech. and I also have my Minx qualification. As part of my training course, I was advised to purchase the Minx lamp but was also told direct heat is just as effective. I have purchased a small heat lamp from ebay (philips infraphil - with a red heat bulb)

I have two questions - what do other people use if they are mobile? Im very scared of breaking the bulb or knocking the lamp in my beauty box.

Also does anyone have one of these lamps as I cant seem to fine a replacement bulb anyehre (r 95e 240V 100Watts)

Thanks

Kitten x :rolleyes:

Ive recently fully trained as a nail tech. and I also have my Minx qualification. As part of my training course, I was advised to purchase the Minx lamp but was also told direct heat is just as effective. I have purchased a small heat lamp from ebay (philips infraphil - with a red heat bulb)

I have two questions - what do other people use if they are mobile? Im very scared of breaking the bulb or knocking the lamp in my beauty box.

Also does anyone have one of these lamps as I cant seem to fine a replacement bulb anyehre (r 95e 240V 100Watts)

Thanks

Kitten x :rolleyes:

Surely they sell the bulbs where you purchased the lamp?? Failing that, I'd take it to an electrical shop and get them to order the bulb you need.

I have the official S2 Minx lamp in the salon that I adore but also have a small Philips lamp which I use for Minx parties etc. It's fab.

As Geeg says just picked up a spare bulb in a local electrical shop :)
:hug:

Latest posts

Back