Ingrown hairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Well I put on the magnesium sulphate last nite and a plaster and when I took it off this morning some blood and pus came out (sorry I know that's disgusting!) I've put on some more and I'll see what happens later. Still a big lump at the moment!

It's looking much better today! I'm on the mend! Woohoo! I'll be cancelling my bikini wax for this week! Thanks guys. X

Aw fab glad your Ingrowing hair is getting better :) excellent stuff magnesium sulphate !!

Aw thank you Alyon makeup is my speciality :)

Xx

I get small but many, in growing hairs afte an underarm wax. Probably my own fault as I do my own, but what's the smallest time you can leave the MS on for? I don't think I could cover the clusters and plaster over night for this area.

Random post - however also about an ingrown hair...

I had a lump right under the skin, like really far under. I rang the DR's crying saying i'd found a lump, i was DEVASTATED!!

I then began to research different things and one that panicked me was vulva cancer :( i was so worried. :Scared:

Lying there, knickerless, the Dr started laughing at my lump. It was just an ingrown hair! I was soooooo embarrased i could have literally died. :eek:

Anyway, Ive never told ANYBODY this as im so mortified but its nice to get it off my chest, hahah

Danielle x

Random post - however also about an ingrown hair...

I had a lump right under the skin, like really far under. I rang the DR's crying saying i'd found a lump, i was DEVASTATED!!

I then began to research different things and one that panicked me was vulva cancer :( i was so worried. :Scared:

Lying there, knickerless, the Dr started laughing at my lump. It was just an ingrown hair! I was soooooo embarrased i could have literally died. :eek:

Anyway, Ive never told ANYBODY this as im so mortified but its nice to get it off my chest, hahah

Danielle x
Glad it was nothing but how odd that your doctor laughed. I've know people have surgery to remove them.

Glad it was nothing but how odd that your doctor laughed. I've know people have surgery to remove them.

My husband had surgery, I also suffer and had trouble which was treated with an antibiotic/steroid cream. The mag sulphate helps early stages, ingrown hairs if they become infected and firm a cyst are very nasty. Those suffering from anaemia apparently can be more susceptible :-/

He also offered to 'dig it out' for me, to which i kindly refused and pulled my pants back up...

Its still there though, it goes through phases of bleeding and weeping. im going to invest in some magnesium sulphate (if thats its name) haha.

Danielle x

He also offered to 'dig it out' for me, to which i kindly refused and pulled my pants back up...

Its still there though, it goes through phases of bleeding and weeping. im going to invest in some magnesium sulphate (if thats its name) haha.

Danielle x

I would check with the Dr and if you don't feel comfortable then see a second Dr. I would not want to leave it especially in such a delicate area and I wouldn't go applying anything without checking first. It probably does need lancing and treating, hope you sort it out. Xx

I would check with the Dr and if you don't feel comfortable then see a second Dr. I would not want to leave it especially in such a delicate area and I wouldn't go applying anything without checking first. It probably does need lancing and treating, hope you sort it out. Xx

If im honest, i didnt realise they could be so serious... I think i will to be honest, thanks for advice :) xx

Will calendula cream work as an aftershave against ingrown hairs?

Will calendula cream work as an aftershave against ingrown hairs?

I would recommend Calendula post shave due to its excellent skin repair and wound healing properties, it would depend on other ingredients also as some formulas might not contain full benefits or perhaps contain other less beneficial ingredients that counteract the goodness of the plant/flower.

Latest posts

Back