Ink London Ilac Facebook group?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
I've been searching for the Ink london nail tech group on Facebook as i've just bought the starter kit and would love to be able to read tips etc, but it doesn't come up in any search.
if there are any members on here could someone please be kind enough to pm me an invite? :) x

How are you finding the products? I'm looking for a change x

Me too. I love ink. Highly recommended.

Ummmm not sure how it works. When I joined I just liked them and therefore joined. Its now become a closed group so I am not sure how you go about it. Maybe you pm them on Facebook and they take it from there? If you have no luck let me know and I could ask them how to go about it. Sorry to be so dense maybe someone else knows how you would join a closed groupx

Do ink London still have this? I have messaged them with no response and I cannot find it

Do ink London still have this? I have messaged them with no response and I cannot find it
Hhh type in ink london nails and it should come up

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's it at the top

Attachments

• 1444669119405.jpg
    1444669119405.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 77
Thank you LeilaM I have joined this one, I thought there was a closed group with tips on using their products but guess there isn't as I have searched and searched haha

No ive not found one either lol but you can ask questions on there, post to their page etc. I will ask if there's a closed group tho :p

There is a closed one. It's call ink London nail tech group. You have to Inbox them a pic of your certificates :) xx

There is a closed one. It's call ink London nail tech group. You have to Inbox them a pic of your certificates :) xx
I searched that already but nothing comes up to even show there's one :confused:

I think you have to
Be added to
The
Group
I
Think
X

What's your name on Facebook? Il
Add you as a friend and then add you to the group x

I've left a comment on post to page for ink london group, you'll see if you click into it and my name is Leila. You won't find me otherwise by searching and thanks x

Im under LeilaM comment on fb to. Thank you

I've had a look
And can't find the comment xx

Can you add me too hhh please ?

I would love to be added too!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453934391.927008.jpg
this is the group you're looking for. X

Latest posts