Ink London products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty2038

Reaction score
I have the Ilac Gel polishes but am interested in the Xlac all in one polishes as there is no need for the base or top coat i thought it would be a good time saver but wondered whether the Xlac lasts well?

I have the Ilac Gel polishes but am interested in the Xlac all in one polishes as there is no need for the base or top coat i thought it would be a good time saver but wondered whether the Xlac lasts well?

I mainly use iLac and only use xLac for family, as they can remove the polish themselves. XLac isn't as durable a 3 step system, however the soak off time is minimal.
Might be worth picking up a few colours and try on yourself to see what you think.

I mainly use iLac and only use xLac for family, as they can remove the polish themselves. XLac isn't as durable a 3 step system, however the soak off time is minimal.
Might be worth picking up a few colours and try on yourself to see what you think.
Thank you, i have a few coming so will try them on myslef first and see how long they last x

Latest posts

Back