INK nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantelle<3

Reaction score
What does everybody think about ink nails I'm in love xx

I'm interested in this too. Would like to know peoples views as I'm looking at investing in the system and try it out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

Curiosity got the better of me after seeing this mentioned in a previous thread. I have to say I'm actually really impressed with their iLac polish. Haven't tried the all in one yet.
They didn't get good feedback on here last time - mainly due to the fact that there were no checks in place to make sure only professionals were purchasing from them but it's my understanding that this has now been sorted.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Its the ilac that I'm interested in so it's nice to hear a good report. I had an email from the company to say that although you can register for an account you have to provide certs before being able to order. This had been the clincher for me really:) think I'll bite the bullet and get some ordered.

I'm really likeing I lac. This is my collection :) xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400686306.069268.jpg

I tried ilac from INK after seeing it discussed on here and I really like it. Colours are gorgeous and its a very affordable price too. Customer service is fab :)

I am getting really tempted to try INK, I've seen nothing but good reviews. Would love to hear of any more experiences with the product else I might just have to buy some lol.

I am getting really tempted to try INK, I've seen nothing but good reviews. Would love to hear of any more experiences with the product else I might just have to buy some lol.

I find 3 thin layers is best. The soak off is brilliant - no buffing, wrap nails as usual with remover and foil. 8 minutes and the polish literally falls off the nail plate!

I've just been on the website and it looks great good colours. But as mentioned before about only professionals being able to buy. I just got right through to the checkout and no qualification questions just delivery address.

I've just been on the website and it looks great good colours. But as mentioned before about only professionals being able to buy. I just got right through to the checkout and no qualification questions just delivery address.

I spoke to them at Beauty UK. When the order is placed a 'pre-auth' is done on your card but then before they actually process and dispatch the order, checks will be made to ensure you're a pro. Would be interesting to hear back from you to see if this is working? :) x

I signed up to their site a while ago - mostly out of noseyness :D

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised at the corporate "voice" of the company. The emails I get every so often are inclusive & informative. In the last email the Director answered the top 5 most queried issues with relation to Ink. #1 was selling to pros:

"1) Why is it that anyone can buy from INK London? Why don´t you check credentials when clients register? Everybody mentioned this so here goes…anybody can register, anybody can buy BUT not everybody will be served! From 6th May every new client that registers and then goes on to make a purchase will be contacted prior to shipping to establish that they meet our PRO USE ONLY criteria! The main reason we don´t require qualifications when registering is that only 1 from every 10 clients that register actually go on to buy"

There's something refreshing about their openness.

Just as another angle though I've never been asked for proof of qualifications from Harmony or Louella Belle.

I agree re the openness and honesty. Communication has been really good. Especially when compared to the underhand tactics of other new brands recently ;)

Oh that's good to hear as it is very off putting knowing that your clients could buy the exact same products. But if this is the case that they check that's great I will remember when I put my order in to see if they follow through with this.

It's lovely to hear positive feedback from others. I had my tin hat ready when I posted that I like it! Lol

I'm really impressed with the iLac! I think Peter one of the directors is brill, spoke to him a few times now and he's gone into detail about new products coming out and I'll be interested to try it out.

iLacs removal is fab, I find the whole lots comes off in 6-7 mins! The prices are brill and now they've clarified the purchasing process and requests for certificates I'm really happy.

I got an email of the colour chart from Peter this morning so you can see the colours better.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400757540.272558.jpg

Ohhhh and I did an application video for them too after they sent
Out an email asking for them, they've bought it from me :) so I'll be appearing on their site and YouTube too I think. Lolol

Contacting everyone individually is fine but they need to remember who is already authorised, we (my spanish business partner and i) both ordered a few things last week and were called almost immediately and we have been buying for 3 months now :))))

I'm getting my order together and my certs ready;-) can you ladies advise me as to what colours you went for on your first order. I'm going for 12 colours initially and as soon as I've tried them out I'll then be ordering more. Thank you all in advance:)

What website are you ordering on please?

Latest posts

Back