INM Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callaghanbeauty

Reaction score
Would anybody be able to advise where i can get INM acrylic liquid and powders in the UK?

Thanks

J.

Are you new to INM L&P and want to try it or have you been using it for awhile and just want to get more? I use to distribute INM to colleges and schools but I'm not sure if the L&P has a home in the UK any longer. I can make some enquiries for you if you would like?

Are you new to INM L&P and want to try it or have you been using it for awhile and just want to get more? I use to distribute INM to colleges and schools but I'm not sure if the L&P has a home in the UK any longer. I can make some enquiries for you if you would like?

hI im new to it and would like to try it, therefore please make enquiries if thats ok.

J.

I'll look into it for you.

I have to admit to being curious as to why you have an interest in this brand when there are so many others that are of a similar quality readily available in the UK? Call me nosey! :lol:

I'll look into it for you.

I have to admit to being curious as to why you have an interest in this brand when there are so many others that are of a similar quality readily available in the UK? Call me nosey! :lol:

I heard it was a good brand and just wanted to try it really.

What is the equivalent brand for the UK?

I heard it was a good brand and just wanted to try it really.

What is the equivalent brand for the UK?

Well really there are allot. It is a middle of the road college-type brand ... nothing special about it really. It is not cutting edge or new technology just ordinary .. not great not bad. Similar to the EDGE or Star that type of thing. It will do the job if you are wanting a product like that.

I have put put some 'feelers' for you, just waiting to hear. They do not advertise in any trade magazines in the UK any longer ..

As far as I am aware there is no official INM L+P Distributor (if there is, they don't advertise anywhere and I have just checked all major trade mags)... what a shame - we recently had all the INM Liquid and Powder professionally taken away and destroyed because no one wanted it in the sale.

If I were you I would opt for better brands that have UK representation and can be on hand to help you progress your career!! HTH's!:hug:

Well really there are allot. It is a middle of the road college-type brand ... nothing special about it really. It is not cutting edge or new technology just ordinary .. not great not bad. Similar to the EDGE or Star that type of thing. It will do the job if you are wanting a product like that.

I have put put some 'feelers' for you, just waiting to hear. They do not advertise in any trade magazines in the UK any longer ..

Would you say it's better than ASP? I only wanted to get it to practice with.

Would you say it's better than ASP? I only wanted to get it to practice with.

I would not say it was better or worse. Practice with what you have. Its silly to chop and change and to spend time chasing a product that is at best, ordinary. Mrs geek was my research assistant so you can take what she says as the way it is. Thanks sam.

As far as I am aware there is no official INM L+P Distributor (if there is, they don't advertise anywhere and I have just checked all major trade mags)... what a shame - we recently had all the INM Liquid and Powder professionally taken away and destroyed because no one wanted it in the sale.

If I were you I would opt for better brands that have UK representation and can be on hand to help you progress your career!! HTH's!:hug:

Ok i will do. Can you suggest any mid market to practise with?

thanks

J x

Can I ask why you would want a mid market brand to practise with?

If it is your intention to practise with it then upgrade to a premium products (CND EzFlow, Young Nails, Entity) then it will actually feel like you have to start all over again as they are so different to use, and all of that practise will actually have gone to waste!

I would advise you to start as you mean to go on, and research a good premium product and practise with it and then take that good practise to your clients with confdence in yourself and your products.

The difference in cost is not that much, and it will make all the difference to your work and confidence.

Latest posts

Back