Insomnia - i'm at my wits end!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, I cant beleive how much more positive I felt when my boss came to see me today, it was so much more relaxed and I was not nervous at all! And having people to talk to has been a HUGE help

We need to have a big group hug!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: OK x x x x x

God i do have an angle my otherhalf went without sex for about a year when i was really ill and even now iam having problems down below been on my period for about 6 months have got an appointment with a gynacoligist (i cant spell)soon and he hasnt moaned at all it must be love.

Deppresion really knocks your confidence so as well as side effects from antidepressents you dont have any confidence so sex will be non exsistance just tell them to use there hand (sorry about being crude)

Noone is more depressed than anyone else its just different circomstances alright i have had alot of bad stuff happen to me but there is always someone going through more.
Councelers are rubbish half of them dont understand what its like to be depressed you need to talk to someone who isnt going to tell you to stop being stupid and get on with it. not many people understand depression, it is a illness so i think you need to speak to someone who doesnt just think you are going through pmt.
I was lucky my auntie ( who iam very close to) had a nervous breackdown and also takes the same pills as me, she was in a hospital and had electric shock therapy god she has been through it all, although she will be depressed for the rest of her life she has pulled herself out of the balck hole and is living she is my hero and has spent endless nights talking to me and crying with me even though she has her own problems she has been my rock.
find someone who understands.

Iam so sorry about my spellings i cant spell to save my life.
I dont want people to feel sorry for me i just want people to understand me iam a normal person (most of the time) lol

Latest posts

Back