Instagram - please follow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just downloaded the app so I don't have any photos yet plus, I've been off work with a broken arm since August! I hope to be back to work in a week or so... follow me and I'll upload something in a day or so.
I am: bitsyprospect

@gelnailspromote

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to those who have followed me. I will follow you back & will get through this list at some point :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine is lisa_jane_nail_services have only just started out.

@ jjcousinshairandbeauty

Thanks
Jane xxx

Ive finally set up a business Facebook page can you do thé same for instagram and Twitter?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

My instagram name is ALI_D2003

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm stopping by to follow everyone... Might take a while! I'm @fitzyh

Hayley :)

I think I got everyone, took me a while too as I got distracted drooling over the stunning nail pics. Sorry if I have missed anyone but if you follow me, I'll be sure to follow back :hugs: mine is @creativenailkeren

I couldn't find you?? X

I've tried to follow everyone but couldn't find some of you! LUNULANAILS_ALICIA
Loving all your pics and thanks if you liked any of mine 😍

Mine is @lucidatonails :Love:

Phew!!!! Finally got through them all 👍I've followed everyone apart from the 2 that I couldn't find ... Brilliant thread.... I've changed my username to hayleyhairandtanning ....thanks for the follows guys!! X

Hello everyone:lol:
I'm new to the group and new to the eyelash extension industry. I currently live in South Florida and am excited to explore all possibilities within this new found passion of mine (eyelash extensions)

Question: Anyone using Instagram to grow their business? If so, would love to follow you -- hopefully we can all glean a little bit from each others creativity.

My instagram profile name is:
OH_SO_FABU_LASH

Please post yours so I may follow

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope instagram is working for u. Just worked out how to put my instagram link on the business fb page. My beauty instagram is luciesbeauty. Looking fwd to seeing your work!

Latest posts

Back