Instant eye lift ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the skin doctors eye lift arrived, but sadly ive not seen *amazing* results with it :cry:

Tested on my mum & there was a real difference but everyone else hardly anything.

Also lots of clients refuse to have their make-up taken off to try it (required in instructions) the ones that do only have slight improvement. Is this because there may be traces of make up left ?

Oh no! Its not a miracle then, I have ordered some for retail - will be thoroughly testing it first. I also ordered Perfect pout, Ingrow go and Zit Zapper so will be interested to see how they go too.

I tried one yrs ago...........it was ok to satrt with but you couldnt put any make up over it and after a couple of hours you looked the same again, its not too bad for me as i aint got any wrinkles yet, but imagine putting it on for a night out and then at the end of the night looking all wrinkly again.......creams etc like that in my opinion dont really work, for proper reults you need to use things like fillers and botox....

Amanda

I think with these creams/gels they work much better on those who have more to correct. So if your young then you wont see Any difference at all.

Skin Doctors Cosmeceuticals

i had this in my rented room before and it flew out the door that fast that i had a waiting list for it. you retail at £19.95, but you only pay about £x for it(i think) wonderful stuff

i have also used this product my friend retails it as her salon, she buys one to try first then the ones she like she sells to her clients...she also recommends the lip plumper & shavin/wax/ingrowing hair one for rashes and bumps! etc
she tried one of the facials one and didnt think it was good i will find out which one.
i tried the instant eye lift on a friend who had bag wrinkles and bags and the results were really suprising! they looked a mile better but dont put too much on as it can go white (powdery)....as it dries hope the helps

try qvc i have seen one on there but can't think of the name its always on the beauty channel

Oh no! Its not a miracle then, I have ordered some for retail - will be thoroughly testing it first. I also ordered Perfect pout, Ingrow go and Zit Zapper so will be interested to see how they go too.

Let me know how you get on with them, will be interesting to know. Maybe im just applying it wrong ?! :)

Just to add the clients that i have seen some results on have all had eye bags. Clients that just have deep wrinkles there has been little or no result :irked:

Latest posts

Back