Instant eye lift ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Has anyone used the instant eye lift creams/gels ?

I've had loads of clients asking me about these products but im not sure where i can buy them or even if they work.

I have seen them before on qvc but not a pro brand that i can retail to clients. Also it has to be instantly visible not one that takes 3 weeks etc.

Can anyone help ? :)

I have tried both sudden lift and Eyesential

Yes both remove the wrinkles but i found it very difficult to put make up on after it without it caking

Eyesential is to be used with caution :eek: When I used it I ended up with a large burn under my eye that lasted for weeks.

Years ago egg white was used as it stretches out the skin wouldnt surprise me if albumen is actually in most instant lift ingredients .Dont models often use ointment for piles as well.Qvc do something called genie that is supposed to work for a while.Skin doctors also do an instant eyelift product, skin doctors you can retail.

I know it's not a professional range, but, Gale Hayman products are excellent, I've used her Lip Lift before with fab results.
She does an Eye Lift treatment too, aswell as facial products.
Products from Gale Hayman, Beverly Hills

Skin Doctors Cosmeceuticals

i had this in my rented room before and it flew out the door that fast that i had a waiting list for it. you retail at £19.95, but you only pay about £x for it(i think) wonderful stuff

I tried 2 different sorts at the beauty show at Earls court, one on each eye, and walked around for a few hours to see how they looked. After a few hours, they both appeared flaky, and peeling not at all natural, i don't know if they would be better done from the start of putting on makeup,, either before or after moisturising, but i did not like the appearance at all!

Thanks Guys !!

I will look into all of them, the skin doctors one sounds very good as i can retail it & i have also heard that their facial products are wonderful, is this true ?

The only thing with Skin doctors is they sell it in Boots which may not make it such a retail winner with their advantage points and buying power.

Just a thought for you

The only thing with Skin doctors is they sell it in Boots which may not make it such a retail winner with their advantage points and buying power.

Just a thought for you

ooooooooooooo i didnt know that

There is a new product by Virgin Vie called Minim-eyes, I am pretty cynical about all this anti aging stuff, and tried it before it was launched at my bosses house, i could feel it tightening the skin under my eyes within 60 seconds of application.

Virgins above and beyind range, now ive got the bug, is fantastic!

Just a thought for you

All boots stores or just larger ones ? I haven't seen any in the boots near me & the nearest large store is at least 15 miles in any direction. So hopefully the clients won't fancy a 30mile round trip to get it lol

I am not sure I only know that when I was researching skin care for my salon I liked the look of Skin doctors and then seen it in my local Boots.

You could try calling your local one as you say your clients would be less inclined to make a 30 mile trip.

Transforumlas Eyelift gel

Anyone tried this product? Would love to know any opinions as I was considering the Skin Doctors but Angela pointing out its available via Boots has put me off.
Transformulas products are available via Salons Direct and I have seen the company at beauty shows selling this and slimming tablets. I got pounced on and the lady put the lip plump stuff on me - it worked walked about feeling like lesley ash for the rest of the day LOL!

Bio Gold to a very good instant eye lift.

Anyone tried this product? Would love to know any opinions as I was considering the Skin Doctors but Angela pointing out its available via Boots has put me off.
Transformulas products are available via Salons Direct and I have seen the company at beauty shows selling this and slimming tablets. I got pounced on and the lady put the lip plump stuff on me - it worked walked about feeling like lesley ash for the rest of the day LOL!

I have tried both the lip plump and eye lift stuff from Transformulas and I didnt notice any difference on either of them!

Different people do get different results apparantly but they didnt sell well at the salon I worked at previously.

I have tried both the lip plump and eye lift stuff from Transformulas and I didnt notice any difference on either of them!

Different people do get different results apparantly but they didnt sell well at the salon I worked at previously.

I had a look at the Transformulas eye gel before & remember reading that 3 weeks were needed before results seen, but just had a look at link & it does say it is instant now.

How long ago did you use the product oey ? Could they have changed the formula ?

Also I had a look in the local boots earlier and neither of them sell the skin doctors product, however they do sell it at boots online but most of the clients that have asked for it don't do internet shopping ! :)

I have ordered the eye gel from skin doctors today will let you know how i get on. The guy i spoke with confirmed that there are no other salons in my area that stock their products & neither does the local boots, thankfully :)

Thanks for all your input :hug:

I use a pile cream on my dark circles and it does improve them, but once you start you have to keep on otherwise they come back quickly! As for eye lift creams, my mum has tried the eyesential one and the luxe gold one and she prefers the luxe gold, just cause it is much easier to apply make up on top of it, she also finds that a little dab after the makeup is on does wanders!! xx

Latest posts

Back