Insurance claim damaged lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaz

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone can help on here. But I phoned my insurance regarding this but there away while Tuesday.. And it's playing in my mind lol..

I had a accident, I have the gelish 18g led lamp and I've had it in car and my nail box has tipped over and the acetone has melted the casing. Has anyone claimed from abt for a similar issue and have they replaced it and what's the excess can't find it on my policy.

what kind of insurance policy do yo have?
I have individual cover with ABT and it doesn't cover any kind of equipment damage it is liability insurance only so if I tipped acetone over a client's belongings that damage would be covered but it doesn't cover damage to my belongings. If you want equipment insurance that is an additional extra, or check if you are already covered by your home insurance (if your insurance company knows you work from home/mobile this may be your best bet.

My excess for damage to clients property is £200 but you would need to check your own insurance certificate. (it is listed on the schedule of insurance not in the policy booklet)

Latest posts

Back