Insurance you would recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Geeks,

Which insurance would you recommand for a nail tech?
I know some are cheaper than others but some come with a membership to mags etc...

Could you please advise?

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your help. I will look and see.

Anyone else for some advice???

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your help. I will look and see.

Anyone else for some advice???

I'm wiht profession beauty too - the mag subs was a good incentive for me, but they do seem to be well recommended for their insurance cover too!

Thanks Theresa.
Lots of peeps seem to be with PB.
I think for the insurance & mag, it is worth it.
I will investigate a little further though as I know nothing about Batac!!!

After loads of research i went with ANT - i found their customer service second to none and i get full cover as a nail technician plus student cover for my case studies for my NVQ for £31 , you do have to be a memeber of ANT to qualify but this still worked out cheaper than babtac and the guild who were the only others that would insure me for my case studies as well as full cover as a nail tech and you get the magazine subscription as well.

Do you have to be insured for case studies? Nobody told me this but I suppose it makes sense. I wonder why college never mentioned it?

Thanks for that guys!

Do you have to be insured for case studies? Nobody told me this but I suppose it makes sense. I wonder why college never mentioned it?

Hi,

Your tutor is often covered for the work you do in class, but it is sometimes recommended to get your own student insurance, which will cover certain case studies.

Click here to find out about the Guild's Student Membership.

Thanks for that Louisa-Jane. I will be sure to check it out.

Jane

Latest posts

Back