Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pol

Reaction score
I qualified 2 weeks ago and have been looking into mobile insurance. I've noticed that they're all roughly the same price so need some help to decide.
Would anyone mind answering a few questions for me please.

1. Which company are you with?
2. Why did you chose them?
3. How has your experience of using this company been?

Also will I need to inform my car insurance?
I am continuing college in September to do holistic therapies so it might be good to use an company that I can add this insurance to later as well.

Thanks.

Hi there ....

I use ABT and have been since February, I used them because they were advised by my trainer and I got a discount.
But they have been fantastic, update my treatment certificate very quickly after new courses and rather then having to send my certificate through the post they have supplied me with an email address too send them too, which has made my life much easier 😊 xx

try salon gold, i use them for my beauty but im planning on using them for nail too once i start doing nails
my course comes with 12 months insurance so once that runs out i will probs go with salon gold :) xxx

I use beauty guild, simply because well known name, you can add your details to their salon locator for free,free magazines,all the "gumpf" is easily understood,and very friendly staff,i got nail and beauty ins.and you just add your certs as you qualify,so very straight forward,go with who you feel comfy with, they are all similar to be honest

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there

Congratulations on gaining your qualification :biggrin:

Professional Beauty Direct offer insurance cover for therapists working from home, mobile or within a salon environment.

For an instant quotation and more information you can visit our website www.professionalbeautydirect.co.uk or you can call us on 08456058670 and one of the team will be happy to help.

The Professional Beauty Direct Team

I qualified 2 weeks ago and have been looking into mobile insurance. I've noticed that they're all roughly the same price so need some help to decide.
Would anyone mind answering a few questions for me please.

1. Which company are you with?
2. Why did you chose them?
3. How has your experience of using this company been?

Also will I need to inform my car insurance?
I am continuing college in September to do holistic therapies so it might be good to use an company that I can add this insurance to later as well.

Thanks.
Just let your motor insurance providers know that you're going to use your car for business. Mine didn't alter, but had to pay £25 admin fee. (Although, if you advertise what you're doing on your vehicle, it may alter what you pay) :)

Latest posts

Back