Insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New2lashes

Reaction score
Hey,

Can anyone give recommendations on insurance?
I am only doing lash lifting at the moment but hoping to train in lash extensions in a few months. Will i have to change my insurance policy for this or is it a case of once you have insurance, you're covered for other stuff.
I'm not really sure how this all works, i have not started working with clients yet.

As on a previous post you say that you trained with Gateway workshops. Please check your certificate and I am sure there will be named insurers :-
ABT
The guild
Towergate and if you choose another lash extension course make sure you will be able to add it onto your lash lift insurance policy. Before you book the new course obviously.
Anything "new " that you do in training which is not part of your existing qualification has to be added onto your policy....never assume anything about insurance, always check with them directly.

Last edited:
As on a previous post you say that you trained with Gateway workshops. Please check your certificate and I am sure there will be named insurers :-
ABT
The guild
Towergate and if you choose another lash extension course make sure you will be able to add it onto your lash lift insurance policy. Before you book the new course obviously.
Anything "new " that you do in training which is not part of your existing qualification has to be added onto your policy....never assume anything about insurance, always check with them directly.
Thanks again. Yes I have insurers on there but just wanted to put the feelers out and see who people are using and see how the prices vary.

Latest posts

Back