insurances when tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sadie1990

Reaction score
i need some help....am just about to do a tanning course and would really like to tan from home or maybe go mobile. I havent got the slightest clue as to what insurances and stuff i will need does anyone know?? x

I got mine from Salon Gold, covers mobile too, reasonable price too ;)

Salon Insurance

i need some help....am just about to do a tanning course and would really like to tan from home or maybe go mobile. I havent got the slightest clue as to what insurances and stuff i will need does anyone know?? x

Yip im with salon gold 2 very good prices im freelance beauty covers the tanning at home or mobile which i do,will aslo cover my lash n brow tinting and lash extentions im about to add in also x

Salon Gold for me three.

The Guild can offer you £2 million of Public, Product and Treatment liability cover, and if you quote Geek as a referral code when joining, you will get a £10 discount.

Whichever insurance company you choose, call them before you start your course to make sure they accept your qualification. There is nothing worse than taking a course which you then find out nobody recognises.

The Guild can offer you £2 million of Public, Product and Treatment liability cover, and if you quote Geek as a referral code when joining, you will get a £10 discount.

Whichever insurance company you choose, call them before you start your course to make sure they accept your qualification. There is nothing worse than taking a course which you then find out nobody recognises.

Thats a good point about making sure its recognised will defo keep that in mind x

ABT is another one you could look into x

we recommend the guild as our courses are accredited through them and they are very reasonably priced

Double check the small print on insurance policies re spray tanning, as mine does not cover me to spray pregnant ladies at any stage of their pregnancy and I am loosing out on business... I am currently looking for a new company as my insurance expires at the end of the month

Latest posts

Back