Interested in good bonding products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minky

Reaction score
Hi , I use Balmains microplus clear bonds , as they will suit any colour hair.

I pre tip all my own loose bundle hair into extensions using these fantastic clear bonds

The Main reason I use Balmain microplus bonds is that they can be rolled straight away without using a rolling pad and without burning your fingers
the other reason is they last so very well , and you only need a tiny bit of the product ,

I do have keratin glue sticks , from different companys but keep going back to Balmain

I just wondered what others like to use to bond their extension hair with
and why they like it ?

Also I would like to try a slow flow heat melt gun so if anyone can recommend a good one please ?
do feel free to pm me if you want to keep it private :hug:
but all posts would be very interesting too
so thanks in advance x minky :hug:

You could try the TEC 250 adhesive gun and get a slow flow nozzle with it. They are really good, I have a different adhesive gun for the three adhesives I use, as I dont like to mix the different adhesives in the same gun.

You could try the TEC 250 adhesive gun and get a slow flow nozzle with it. They are really good, I have a different adhesive gun for the three adhesives I use, as I dont like to mix the different adhesives in the same gun.

Thanks lancashirelass do you have a link at all ?

:) minky

I did try some little golden pellets a while back and they were quite good
I have heard those Italy clear sticks are fab to use but hard to get a hold of,
also those So cap are supposed to be excellent and are just like Balmains micro plus bonds

I have also tried some little square honey ones from Salons Direct they weren't bad at all ... a bit rubbery and they turned a bit gooey to remove
but overall quite a good hold for three months wear

Anyone else ?
what does everyone else use ? anyone use any good clear sticks pellets or chips ?
:hug: x minky

I use same as you, Balmain, but I am to interested in trying something else.
I am more than happy with the rebonds but I would just like to try out other products so I am aware of the differences.

tec250.jpg.jpg

This adhesive gun is the one I use

103R.jpg

This is a blown up version of the nozzle that I use allowing the adhesive to flow very slowly through the nozzle and it comes out very thin.

Hey lancashirelass thank you for that info
I will pm you to find the suppliers details :hug: x minky

Same gun as I use/ will be supplying. I use resin bonds. They last well over 3 months.

Same gun as I use/ will be supplying. I use resin bonds. They last well over 3 months.

Grrrrreat that's just what I needed to hear , thanks Persianista
:hug: x minky

I think I paid £17.99 or around that figure for adhesive gun and about £3 for slow flow nozzle. The guns can vary in price but thats the price I pay for them.

Latest posts

Back