Interesting facts - did you know

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you know.....

The most children anyone has ever had is 69!
She gave birth 27 times, all multiples (like twins, triplets) all kids had the same dad.

This happened in the 17th century in Russia

Wowzers, clowns pocket springs to mind!

Keeps me popular with the fellas, if you know what I mean. :wink2:

You can probably do this as well - Oysters can change from one gender to another and back again - which may explain why you ended up in the mens prison for three months!

Ha, I bet that's where you learned to do all that stuff which keeps you popular with the fellas

Hey gr8nailz - It's against the law to pawn your dentures in Las Vegas - so I bought them back for you from the pawnbroker and have left them on your porch.

Toothless old hag is not a good look, even for you.

Keeps me popular with the fellas, if you know what I mean. :wink2:

You can probably do this as well - Oysters can change from one gender to another and back again - which may explain why you ended up in the mens prison for three months!

Ha, I bet that's where you learned to do all that stuff which keeps you popular with the fellas

Did you know...

Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance...a common fact that he shares with Jacquelineanna who, too, was born on the filthy floor of a urine soaked ladies' room during a dance.

BTW, I don't hide my face in my avatar. I am 50, lovely and proud.

However, it is our common belief here on SG that the mere appearance of your visage would crash the entire site. You are, indeed, that hideous; hence, you hide behind the avatar of an 80's hairband icon.

did you know pigs can get sun burn.

Last edited:
You two have really made me laugh when I needed it! Thank you both 😘

A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans ... bet you've been wondering who sent you that huge box of toothpicks recently didn't ya?? hahahaha

goats have one row of teeth only . on the bottom. just gum on top. remind you of any one

During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants

Hey gr8nailz - during your lifetime not your lunchtime

In Tokyo, they sell toupees for dogs .. gr8nailz, is that where you got the one you are wearing in your avatar from?

A toilet seat contains less bacteria than a kitchen worktop..

During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants

Hey gr8nailz - during your lifetime not your lunchtime

Omg... I'm not laughing... Much

Did you know...

Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance...a common fact that he shares with Jacquelineanna who, too, was born on the filthy floor of a urine soaked ladies' room during a dance.

BTW, I don't hide my face in my avatar. I am 50, lovely and proud.

However, it is our common belief here on SG that the mere appearance of your visage would crash the entire site. You are, indeed, that hideous; hence, you hide behind the avatar of an 80's hairband icon.

Jesus Lord... I need Tena Lady!!!

Hmm... Ok, in Chester there is a bye law that if a Cestrian sees a Welshman on the City Walls at Midnight, he can shoot him with a crossbow.

Latest posts

Back