Interview help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffle

Reaction score
Ok so I finally have an interview. So then it came to me oh my um what do i need to do or bring ect ect.
I have already started to feel sick with worry:sad:

I havnt been on a job interview for about 9 years. and I have only had two interviews both times getting the job. But now moving in to nails I have not a single clue where to start.

I am so worryed and happy at the same time

Help please geeks

Well done on the interview. I've just got my first salon job after my first trade test on Friday! I would take your certificates as I forgot mine and was asked for them! Also any photos you have of nails you have done if you're going for a nail tech job. Lots of luck! Xx

Don't stress! They may want you to do a trades test, but usually it's just an interview then a test, when s it? If you ave time I would give then a Call and just say you wanted to knowif you needed anything specific to bring with you etc! I would say that aso ahows how keen you are to impress , as for the interview.... Be honest! Before I went on mat leave I was interviewing a number of peeps and u can smell the bull from a mile away! If you have weaknesses - admit to them! Out of all the peeps we had we went with the girl who didn't have a fantastic skill set, but was honest and very keen to learn! Good luck x

Thank you. I really need to calm down now, It is such a big step for me. I didnt think I would get any replys as I dont have experiance.

I have to phone to sort out so can ask questions when I do.

What does a trade test involve? Is it just a full set of something or is it bits and bobs of different colours styles ect

Will get some serious practice in. I know where I fault so will have a look in that area

Thank you :)

Usually if it's just nails, I would get someone to do a set ( or even a couple of fingers) a dark polish and a french polish x

Latest posts

Back