Intimate 4 wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimid

Reaction score
Hi all
Using intimate 4 tomorrow and just wanted to check temperature on digital heater - is it same as euroblonde??? I might use euroblobde for it though.. Its my first hollywood since kims training and abit nervous!!!! Thanks :)

I think I had it on 54. Try it it's lovely and it sets quick and smells lush.

I've used it a few times this week and I had it at about 56 on my heater. Some heaters vary and at the moment it's so warm that you just need to play around and get the right working temperature. It's a lovely wax to use and very soothing on the skin and as cloughers said it smells lovely with the coconut oil

Hi all
Using intimate 4 tomorrow and just wanted to check temperature on digital heater - is it same as euroblonde??? I might use euroblobde for it though.. Its my first hollywood since kims training and abit nervous!!!! Thanks :)
Don't be nervous; you're going to be great.

It should always be a little bit firmer in the centre of the wax and be the same consistency as Euroblonde but it just reaches that at a lower temperature.

High heat once and then give it a stir to mix it up, and then let it cool to 54. Start to finish should take about 45 mins to get the perfect temp.

Good luck. x

Ah thanks guys just used a bit in myself it sets a lot quicker alright as in when it's nearly on??? I had it at 57 but thought not sure if it had heated up fully at start!! I'm saying a prayer for tomorrow!!!! :)

Hope your waxing went well. I've done 2 intimates male and female couple of days ago. And was nervous as they were my first hot wax clients since I trained with Queen. Digital temperature for me was 58 as lower felt too hard but could try even a bit higher. I bought intimate 4 without even getting used to Euroblonde and I love it. My clients loved it too. Well, they loved technique.:) As long as you are confident you can crack this, you will do just fine ;)

Hope your waxing went well. I've done 2 intimates male and female couple of days ago. And was nervous as they were my first hot wax clients since I trained with Queen. Digital temperature for me was 58 as lower felt too hard but could try even a bit higher. I bought intimate 4 without even getting used to Euroblonde and I love it. My clients loved it too. Well, they loved technique.:) As long as you are confident you can crack this, you will do just fine ;)

Thanks for that it was cancelled for next Saturday so fingers crossed!!! I'm like u with the intimate 4 so I'm hoping goes ok first time round:)

You're all making me want to switch to Intimate 4. Think that'll be my next order. Thanks for the inspiration…….a change is as good as rest. x

So true Kim. I've a few packs of euroblonde to get through then Intimate 4 is on my shopping list!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

So true Kim. I've a few packs of euroblonde to get through then Intimate 4 is on my shopping list!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

And mine... Will give it a go!!!

Just started using euroblonde what is the best temp?I have the PR digital heater

In the PR digital heaters I set it about 62/64. I use Homme at 62 in mine so try the Euroblonde about 64.

Can you use intimate 4 on the face and underarms? X

It would be fine to use on the underarms but I wouldn't recommend it for the face. The best PR non strip wax for the face is Visage.

You're all making me want to switch to Intimate 4. Think that'll be my next order. Thanks for the inspiration…….a change is as good as rest. x

You will have to tell us your thoughts and tips when you do!! :)

It would be fine to use on the underarms but I wouldn't recommend it for the face. The best PR non strip wax for the face is Visage.

Would you say better than Euroblonde? Can you explain why this is better for the face please.

Visage is a wax that was designed for using on the face as it's more gentle and developed for facial downy hair, eyebrows and lip etc. It's a creamy wax and contains a hydrating coconut oil.
Get a sample and give it a try it's very nice.

In the PR digital heaters I set it about 62/64. I use Homme at 62 in mine so try the Euroblonde about 64.

Yikes 62 I've been using it at 58 but consistency seems good.
I'm finding it takes forever to cool down to a usable temp from fast heat at least 45 minutes is this normal I have 2 PR heaters & both the same!

I wanted to try the intimate 4 but I'm not good with over powering coconut smells. Is it quite strong?
Thanks kt

Yes on the Hive digital I use it at 54 as it's poured directly into my bucket but on the PR heater as it's in a can and there's a gap in the wall of the heater I'm using it at 62 and it's fine.

Yes the FH is too long as it's 30 mins and it does take a while to drop down to a working temperature. I usually turn it off half way through or on a few occasions I have set it up on a timer and let it come on a few hours before and not used the FH option. As it's really hot at the moment the temperatures are a bit up and down so I just get it to the correct consistency and just temperature check it on myself to make sure it's okay.

Yes intimate4 does have a strong aroma so maybe you should get a sample first and see if you like it.

Last edited:
I was tempted to try the intimate 4 but I've only got 2 heaters so I'd forever be changing buckets between all the different waxes x

Latest posts

Back