Intimate wax help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindeeSue

Reaction score
Hi I’m not really a consultant but I had a major mishap. I need help and answers. I have done my own self Brazilian waxing for awhile now but it was always with stuff from the store and made a mess. I recently bought Starpil blue film wax I like it. But this time I did exactly as Mandita did and my hair grows not up or down near the labia but inwards towards it. Needless to say the left side went fine but my right side OMG. I torn the inner layer of skin between the lip and thigh. It’s flayed open. Bleed like crazy. Now I’m wondering what to do??? I don’t feel I need a doctor as I know it can heal but just not sure what to do to help it heal and how long it will take to heal. Does anyone have suggestions??? I even took s photo of it, it’s pretty nasty looking. I’d like to heal it quickly loll but have no idea how much time it would take and what to apply on it. This just happened today 6/24/18

Also my tear is located on the Labia Minora area on outer side of the lip it’s about 1.5” long and in one place almost 1/2” Wide tore clear down where underneath it looks all bumpy. Do I need stitches? God would that hurt to get too? My pain right now is ok. I haven’t when pee but then that would be an issue. Ouch. I read where using clean water to area after each bathroom use and someone said Candula cream? Would I need anything else?

I think you should see a doctor and just be honest about how you did it. It might need stitches or steristrips to ensure it heals in the correct position.
When you have a wee, cover the sore area with tissue to stop the urine stinging.
Bathing (rather than showering) and gently washing the area with a gentle anti-bacterial soap should keep it clean. Dry the area with a hairdryer on low heat - this will be more comfortable than rubbing dry with a towel.

If you should need stitches they will apply a local anaesthetic to the area to be treated. It's like after you've had a baby and the grazing & tears need to heal!

Latest posts

Back