Intimate waxing course South Wales?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 WISHES

Reaction score
Hi any body know of any where to train in intimate waxing in South Wales ASAP? I'm from cwmbran if anybody knows any1 close thanks x

Hi any body know of any where to train in intimate waxing in South Wales ASAP? I'm from cwmbran if anybody knows any1 close thanks x

Luisa does the intimate wax training in your area for bebeau. if you want to pm me your details I can pass this on for you?

Ok thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in South Wales (Merthyr Tydfil) & I ended up traveling to Essex & training with Kim. I would advise you to do the same if you want waxing to be profitable for you & for you to stand out from the crowd.

Clients look for Kim Lawless trained waxers and will travel miles & pay good money for the fact you use a quality hot wax & Kim's technique.

I'm in South Wales (Merthyr Tydfil) & I ended up traveling to Essex & training with Kim. I would advise you to do the same if you want waxing to be profitable for you & for you to stand out from the crowd.

Clients look for Kim Lawless trained waxers and will travel miles & pay good money for the fact you use a quality hot wax & Kim's technique.
hi can you send me info on where you work etc as id love to have this done!!! i live in swansea xx

hi can you send me info on where you work etc as id love to have this done!!! i live in swansea xx

Just so you know, Baggybear hasn’t visited Salon Geek since May 2016.

Latest posts

Back