Intimate waxing questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy89

Reaction score
What positions does everybody use for intimate waxing? Does anybody use the hands on their knees positions? I find it a little bit vile to use this position

Can everyone share tips on achieving the best intimate wax?

How were you trained? A friend of mine seems to have Brazilians wherever she is rather than sticking to one place and has been on all 4s, on her front pulling her own butt cheeks apart and lying on her side lifting her leg and butt cheek.

I'm an all 4s person. Far from being vile, it's quick and practical and gets the job done. My client retention and repeat bookings would indicate my customers are happy!

Vicki x

Me too, all fours.

All fours here too.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

All fours here as well. It's much quicker and allows the therapists easier access to the area and if you are dealing with a larger client other positions may not allow you enough access or will take much longer and they tend to get more stressed out..

I do all the front, frog position etc the get thm on their side facing away holding their top leg and stretching, I'm not a fan on all fours so it's a personal choice for me. I dnt like having my own Brazilian done on all fours either...I feel ridiculous!

All fours for me too :)

I think we all feel a little ridiculous when getting a bikini wax done so anything that gets the job done quickly and efficiently I'm all for (no pun intended lol)

I don't do intimate waxing but I get a Hollywood every month, I've been on all 4s didn't like that and done the on my side. The lady I go to now does it all from the front and I just hold my leg up and to the side, definitely the best way for me!

I do all the front and lips in frog and then get the client to pull her knees into their chest and hold on to them with feet raised. If I can't get right to the top of the butt crack then I get the client to turn bad spread cheeks. I find this is less exposing for the client than all fours.

Another vote for all 4s too - it's less pain in the long term because it's quicker!

I trust the pros that all 4s is better but speaking as a client I just find it so mortifying, my waxer now has me on my back for a brazilian, heel to knee and then holding my knee to chest. She's quick, very thorough and it doesnt hurt, takes about 20mins.

When I train with kim I shall do as she says lol, was just offering a client perspective as I only do bikini waxes atm.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't do all fours either I just get them to lift their leg hold behind their knee then repeat for the other side, if my client is particularly hairy I get them to lift both legs at the same time so I can get right underneath. I was taught the put the on all fours but every single one of my clients I've spoken to hates it so I don't do it for that reason.

I don't do the all 4's I was trained to do it in the frog position and then turn client on side or lift leg. My trainer did show me the all 4's should I want to start offering it but when I've mentioned it to any of my clients they have all refused and said no way would they be happy with that lol!

I trust the pros that all 4s is better but speaking as a client I just find it so mortifying, my waxer now has me on my back for a brazilian, heel to knee and then holding my knee to chest. She's quick, very thorough and it doesnt hurt, takes about 20mins.

When I train with kim I shall do as she says lol, was just offering a client perspective as I only do bikini waxes atm.

When you train with Kim be prepared to get on all fours.

I don't mind it and have never have a client say no. It's all about how to word it and approach it.

Hmmm. Honestly by the time the client slowly and safely moves into all 4s position I am already done their bum and tailbone just by having them lift their knees to their chest. It naturally spreads them open and the position keeps it nicely stretched, minus the discomfort from trying to keep gas in their intestines lol Lets face it, tummy down and bum up and them gases just wanna escape and it is a natural occurence so why make it more mortifying for the client?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

When you train with Kim be prepared to get on all fours.

I don't mind it and have never have a client say no. It's all about how to word it and approach it.

as I said I will do as I am told and the fact that people return says a lot. However it wont change the fact I find it more embarrassing than lying flat, but forewarning and consultation will help ease that I should imagine. I have had it done and am not bold enough to say no! Just hated it; as I said in my original post; my observation was as a client but I trust there are reasons for it. I'll soon find out once trained!

Once you train with kim, you will be so over it!

Trick is: Start with them on all 4s and by the end of the treatment they are so pleased it was so quick clean and minimal pain that they forget the initial embarrassment! They are too busy booking in for next appointment.

Kim lawless trained therapists do it on all 4s... In my experience anyway :) xx

Sorry to jump on this thread but ...
Can I ask if anyone uses paper pants?

I've told my clients I'm booked in to train & one was horrified that I won't be learning a technique that uses paper pants.
Just curious how common it is! Thanks

Latest posts

Back