Intimate waxing questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as I said I will do as I am told and the fact that people return says a lot. However it wont change the fact I find it more embarrassing than lying flat, but forewarning and consultation will help ease that I should imagine. I have had it done and am not bold enough to say no! Just hated it; as I said in my original post; my observation was as a client but I trust there are reasons for it. I'll soon find out once trained!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't warn people because I think your expecting them to say no if you do that. I say to them we will be removing from the front and the back and then when they're on the bed I ask them to get into position. I never say "get on all fours please".

I think if you are embarrassed then your client will be aswell so you really have to get over it.

Also I find the lifting leg way a bit awkward and as for lying on your front parting your bum cheeks, this is awkward for the client I feel. But whatever works for you.

I use the frog position throughout. Never needed to use all fours position to be able to get everywhere.

I'm not embarrassed as a waxer, i'm embarrassed as a client. Not sure why you're getting narky, I also said that I am sure the pros are in the right and offered a clients POV.

I've been complimented as a bikini waxer for being discreet and just getting on with it, you stop seeing body parts its just a job. as I said twice my opinion was as a client on all 4s. I just didnt like it and felt so exposed, you cant really argue with that?? My worse wax ever as a client was with a clearly embarrassed waxer (on my back) and I never went back, my waxer is so good as she gets on with it, its just normal and we chat and its done. Been getting brazilians for 10 years and i'm not a prude, I just offered my preference as a client. I have never been asked to lie on my front and part my bum cheeks, cant imagine thats dignified!

Having been a hollywood wax client for many years and now a Kim L trained waxer, it's (just) my opinion that all fours is the best.

Yes I know a lot of people are a bit horrified by it but after having waxes where I've had my leg in the air for ages or had to pull my cheeks apart, both of those are way WAY worse because those positions are super uncomfortable.

The all fours bit is quick and gets that out the way, so the rest can be done from the front.

I offer paper pants but all my clients prefer to wear their own so I let them

I'm not embarrassed as a waxer, i'm embarrassed as a client. Not sure why you're getting narky, I also said that I am sure the pros are in the right and offered a clients POV.

I've been complimented as a bikini waxer for being discreet and just getting on with it, you stop seeing body parts its just a job. as I said twice my opinion was as a client on all 4s. I just didnt like it and felt so exposed, you cant really argue with that?? My worse wax ever as a client was with a clearly embarrassed waxer (on my back) and I never went back, my waxer is so good as she gets on with it, its just normal and we chat and its done. Been getting brazilians for 10 years and i'm not a prude, I just offered my preference as a client. I have never been asked to lie on my front and part my bum cheeks, cant imagine thats dignified!

I'm not getting narky I'm just getting my point across that's all. How you feel as a client will transpire over to your clients, that's why I am saying just get over it and act as if is totally normal to you. You cannot really be discreet with the way Kim teaches you. It's a Hollywood wax so the client has to expect to be exposed. I am not being narky, I'm just being straight with you.

I'm not getting narky I'm just getting my point across that's all. How you feel as a client will transpire over to your clients, that's why I am saying just get over it and act as if is totally normal to you. You cannot really be discreet with the way Kim teaches you. It's a Hollywood wax so the client has to expect to be exposed. I am not being narky, I'm just being straight with you.

I totally agree- we all project onto our clients. Kim's classes teach you to just get on in there and do it. The all 4s bit is relatively quick and the clients I've done since are a bit embarrassed at first but like I said by the time the wax is finishes they've forgotten all about that part.
I've been waxed for years too and I was embarrassed about the all 4s but- until I was a model in kind class and I realised how much quicker and easier it is!

Latest posts

Back