Introduction...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NY Nail Tech

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself and I'm very happy to have found this board!
Alittle about myself..I've received my license about 6yrs ago. I haven't worked steadily in the field as I have CT and arthritis in my left wrist so need to take alot of breaks. But I'm anxious to get back into nails in the Spring through Summer to do the pedis and fills and make lots of $$$. LOL. I currently work in food service. I hope to be able to help.

hi and welcome i am sure you will love it here ,it is a fantastic board,it is a total lifesaver for me , you can get advice on just about anything , :p , take care love dee

Hi NY Nail Tech, welcome to the most addictive site I have ever come across. Fill out your profile so we can see more about you.

Good luck with getting back into the industry

Vannessa

Thank you both for the welcome! I just filled out alittle more info about myself in my profile. I'm going to fill out an application at a salon this afternoon, to hopefully work there a couple of nights a week!

Wow your candles are fabulous!!! Welcome to being Geeky!!! ;)

hiya welcome to this brill site with brill people.
p.s your candles are amazing :p

Welcome to the site.
Do you ship your candles internationally ? They are fab and the scents wow

Well.....I am speechless :lol:

Your candles are absolutely amazing.....they look edible!!!! You are sooooo talented!!!!

Welcome to 'Geekland'....totally addictive....so get ready for long sits at your computer :wink2:

The others aren't kidding - I wish computer screens had scratch and sniff technology! Your candles are fab - the muffins are soooooo cute.

Welcome to the nail geek - I can't let a day pass without checking for new replies and everyone is so supportive.

Happy geeking xxx

Awww, you guys are awesome. Thank you so much for you compliments on my candles. Yes, I do ship out of the country. Email me anytime for info. I hope to get started on a nail gallery page as soon as I have enough pics of my work. :) Can anyone give me pointers on the best drill for the p&w rebalances. One that doesn't vibrate alot. I had a Mani Kupa and didn't care for it. I want to get good at them, but I'm finding them a bit challenging. I'm looking for a Creative Master Class in my area, but haven't found any, even in the surrounding states. I Love Creative! Hugs to all! :)

Oh my giddy aunt! :eek: Bang goes the diet........ those candles look fab! The Maple Pecan Pie did it for me....... found myself running for the tin of Heroes (naughty):o which are chocolates here in the UK.

Welcome to the site and you will find it as addictive as chocolate. It's great and really helpful for answering questions and you learn something everyday - well I do anyway.

Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Take care.

S.x :Love:

Well, comon in and take a load off, we here in "Geekdom" are happy to have you!

I have not been a member for very long myself, but I can say that this is an outstanding group of people to get answers to questions from. I too am just getting back into the industry, I'll be starting back to school Feb 1 and I know I will be spending lots of hours on this site asking LOTS of questions, because I have forgotten so much since the last time I was in school for manicuring.:eek: I have not had a chance to check out your website, but I will...soon as I get finished with this...Oh, by the way start looking for an agency or support group that will help you with your Nail Geek addiction, because you will have one!:lol:

Welcome!!

Hi there...........greetings from this tiny island in the Med...........have to say your candles are out of this world!!! I've never seen candles as lovely as these.....Sisixxx

My, my, my...I just looked at your site for your beautiful candles...:cool: Excellent!! I shall have to contact you soon to order...I love candles!!!!:Love:

WELCOME TO GEEKLAND!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Prepare yourself for late nites, severe computer addiction and more education tips than you can shake a candlewick at!!!!!:biggrin:
Just looked at your candles!!!!!OMG:suprised: You are the Antony Buckley of the candle kingdom!!!! Absolutely fab!!!;) :wink2: :p

Debz xxx

All of you are just so welcoming and wonderful. Thanks so much. I love it here! Also, thank you for the compliments on my candles. They are alot of hard work and research, but I love it. Mrs Geek I tried to respond to you IM but your inbox is full, so this is what I wrote back:
"Dear Samantha, Thank you so much for that information! I will certainly contact them. That's wonderful that you are going to "the city"(that's what it is referred to here) lol. We live about 2 hrs North from it. It's a great and exciting city.
I don't get down there too often, it's actually been a few yrs. Thank you for the welcome to this site. I love it and hope to get so much better at the P&W's!"

:):)

Latest posts

Back