iPad Air or touchscreen laptop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinkpink2008

Reaction score
I'm having a dilemma, I've been after an iPad air for ages and my husbands phone contract has allowed one and it's being delivered tomorrow, however my laptops playing up now and it's several years old.
So my question is, do you own either? Or both?
I don't use it for work its mainly internet, Facebook, salon geek and Facebook games. What would you recommend? I can return the iPad if I decide not to keep it but I just can't decide what to do!
Tia

I have iPad and a normal laptop ( not touch screen ) and neither me or hubby ever use laptop now - it's so much quicker to just pick up the iPad without having to wait for it to switch on / load up
I couldn't be without iPad now, even take it to work for boring night shifts 😊

We'll I have both an iPad air and a laptop which is about 4-5 years old. I never use my laptop except for online banking (I'm just OCD with security) and printing... I think you'll get the iPad and you'll never look back!

Thanks for your replies, I'm thinking Ipad to be honest. I do have an iPad 2 I've had nearly 2 years but the kids have basically taken it off me now lol and the iPads the cheaper option really. Delivery is today between 11.37 and 12.37 and I cannot wait!

My iPad is an extension of my hand now.

My laptop was on its last legs, therefore I replaced it with a shiny MacBook Pro, my justification being I couldn't do my tax return on my iPad!

I did my tax return on my MacBook, and have all my photos from my phone and iPad on it and all the usual sharing stuff, but other than that I don't really use it.

iPad all the way for me, and great for geeking as you can view the whole site, I am not a fan of the App although it is good if using your phone.

My iPad is an extension of my hand now.

My laptop was on its last legs, therefore I replaced it with a shiny MacBook Pro, my justification being I couldn't do my tax return on my iPad!

I did my tax return on my MacBook, and have all my photos from my phone and iPad on it and all the usual sharing stuff, but other than that I don't really use it.

iPad all the way for me, and great for geeking as you can view the whole site, I am not a fan of the App although it is good if using your phone.

Exactly the same here. Laptop for tax returns only. iPad for everything else!

Latest posts

Back