iPad???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The hideaway

Reaction score
Does anyone on here use a I pad for their appointment book at the salon???

Sounds expensive

I salon?? Is this a program that you buy?? Was really looking for a free app or program that doesn't cost the earth to use on the I pad?

Have a look at "shrthnd" it's a free app,

I use an Ipod Touch and the calendar function that comes on it is plenty good enough for me.....

Does anyone on here use a I pad for their appointment book at the salon???

I'm trying, have loaded an app called iconnect just as a client record card, but that doesn't have DOB. There's one called mychair but it's £8.99 and bad revues, the theres myclient but that's only for the iPhone. I keep trying to be brave enough to use the calendar but my diary/appt book is my life book, I have to put in every move I make on it. X

I saw you mention of MyChair and the bad reviews are only from the earlier versions. They just released version 2.0 and it supports the iPad and its pretty nice. I highly recommend it.
They have a site with videos too : http://www.mychairapp.com check it out.

Last edited:
It's rubbish don't buy it, it crashes and is totally unreliable

It's rubbish don't buy it, it crashes and is totally unreliable

Are you referring to the ipad or the aforementioned programs? Because that's a fairly ignorant claim to make.

Are you referring to the ipad or the aforementioned programs? Because that's a fairly ignorant claim to make.

The app is rubbish it has bad reviews and keeps crashing even in e latest iPad mag it was a not recommend so are they ignorant aswell.

The app is rubbish it has bad reviews and keeps crashing even in e latest iPad mag it was a not recommend so are they ignorant aswell.

Simba44, have you contacted their support, its pretty good. I'm sure they can help you. Also make sure you update you app, It seems like every day I have an app update from some app on my iPad. Also MyChair was ranked #1 Business Changing App last week on Huffington Post. They must be doing something right... what iPad Mag are you referring to?

Last edited:
Simba44, have you contacted their support, its pretty good. I'm sure they can help you. Also make sure you update you app, It seems like every day I have an app update from some app on my iPad. Also MyChair was ranked #1 Business Changing App last week on Huffington Post. They must be doing something right... what iPad Mag are you referring to?

I've had the regular updates for ipad2 to fix the bugs and they still must have problems with bugs as he updates stipulate what's being fixed on my Mac when I sync. I'm a regular subscriber to the monthly Mac magazines it gives you all the details like app of the mac month and everything. I have the ipad2 and even now I go into My Chair then into start &finish times then it crashes. I know of colleagues who also have the same problem. Support are aware and the creator is aware as I've had a few emails as to why this problem could be happening.

Latest posts

Back