iphone booking app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmorcom

Reaction score
Hi, i wonder if anyone could help. I m after an app that allows me to book appointments, save clients details and log treatment history etc. I m only a nail tech that works alone so it doesn' t have to be all singing all dancing! More to the point expensive! I downloaded one called My Chair, which is what i need but doesn't work, although they say they are fixing the bugs etc. However need one functioning ASAP! Any Help would be great.
Thanks

You could always use the calendar, you can save notes and times etc. Plus you can sync it with out look too.

Jess x

EzFlow Master Artist Educator

I use calengoo great calender can enter loads of info and can put in recurring events also can send appointment to clients email from it too. I actually send appointments to hubby's diary so he knows when I'm out etc.

I use my Iphone calendar and sync it as Jess says (Hi Jess, long time no see :hug: )

Just a note of caution, beware of how much information you store electronically as you may have to register with the Data Protection people as a data controller. Phone numbers and appointments are fine, when you move in to the area of personal information such as treatments, medical history etc. it becomes very sensitive information.

I'm a super gadget girl but still hold all my treatment info on paper records, not electronically

Thank you all x

Hi, i wonder if anyone could help. I m after an app that allows me to book appointments, save clients details and log treatment history etc. I m only a nail tech that works alone so it doesn' t have to be all singing all dancing! More to the point expensive! I downloaded one called My Chair, which is what i need but doesn't work, although they say they are fixing the bugs etc. However need one functioning ASAP! Any Help would be great.
Thanks

Yes you have the same problem as me, so parts of the app keeps crashing and some doesn't store the details I need it to store. I keep getting the same old emails that they are fixing it but not as yet :-(

I use shrthnd it's fab, you can add booking, set customers details,set treatments, & much more I love it . I also use it for my iPad

just found app called nails looks really really good but £17.99 maybe read it see if anygood!!! x

I use ibooking! It works very well and does not cost very much!

looking for something like these but maybe a app from max but working from a mac book - like the look of the shrthnd that looks good.

Need to have view of 2/3 therapists and upload info on there rather than the old pencil and book

Can't help but good thread so just commenting so I can find and come back to it :)

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Thanks

If you're still haven't found suitable app please take a look at Salonium Mobile (http://www.salonium.co.uk/feature-mobile.html). You can manage your appointments from your iPhone as well as computer. Added bonus: your customers would be able book appointments online 24/7 with this piece software.

All the Best!

Latest posts

Back