iPhone or Blackberry for business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charsnails

Reaction score
What's the best phone for business?

I don't think it really matters but personally I think iphones are better all round. I find them much clearer and simpler to use. Plus the quality of the camera is soooo much better so defenitley iphone if you are going to be taking pictures of your work with it :) X

I agree - I had a blackberry before and would never go back to it now! iPhones are so much better in my opinion and esp for photos/seeing images x

I owned a Blackberry a few years ago and didn't like it. To be fair they seem to have changed a lot in the last couple years so I might have a different view if I could 'play' with one now in a phone shop but for me really it just comes down to the fact my iPhone works seamlessly with my iPad and MacBook as what I do on one appears on the other via iCloud.

iPhone deffo sounds the best then. Would love to here from any who has the new Blackberry z10.

I loved my blackberry until I got an iPhone and now wouldn't ever go back. Better camera, better aps, easier to use the Internet. I love it!

I agree, iphone is probably the better option. My dad who owns his own business (not beauty related obviously) used to own a blackberry but now owns a iphone as it seems better for business people. Like someone else said, you can use icloud and transfer things to ipad etc.

Definitely iPhone!
Reason being is that when you're quiet you can play Clash of Clans! The purchase price is worth it for that game alone.
:)

I agree, iphone is probably the better option. My dad who owns his own business (not beauty related obviously) used to own a blackberry but now owns a iphone as it seems better for business people. Like someone else said, you can use icloud and transfer things to ipad etc.

Thats right, if you add a date to the diary on the iPhone it then appears in the diary on the iPad and Macbook.

It's possibly not the only system to do it. Android and Blackberry might have their own versions but as I've found a phone I like that works with everything else I have I'll stick :lol:

iPhone all the way. I had a blackberry and absolutely despised it, but after losing my contract phone (uninsured) I could only afford a blackberry. Now I pitty blackberry users when I see one xoxo

Just downloaded class of clans app. What clan are you part of classixuk?

I phone! I am in love with mine and its great you will wonder how you lived with out it! X

Just downloaded class of clans app. What clan are you part of classixuk?

Not part of one yet ... Still upgrading my barracks but you can search for me by my username I think? When I rebuild my clan castle I think I'll be able to start / join other clans.

Actually, why don't we start a Salongeek clan that anyone from here can join with their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? :)

iPhone! Great apps, camera, easy to use. It's like a little computer in your pocket lol. Couldn't live without mine xx

Definitely iPhone!
Reason being is that when you're quiet you can play Clash of Clans! The purchase price is worth it for that game alone.
:)

Damn you temptress! I downloaded that game and now I can't stop! The books will just have to wait tomorrow xoxo

I've not had a blackberry, only iphone, but lots of my friends refer to theirs as "crapberries" and can't wait to finish their contracts lol. My kids all had blackberry few years ago, and they were forever breaking, so the kids have all changed to various other makes now -kids generally know what's best with phones lol

Well i'm going against the grain by saying I love my Blackberry Torch. Never had any problems with it and am looking forward to receiving the new z10 tomorrow. Did think to get an iphone but fancied something a bit different. I have an ipad as well.The z10 internet speed is meant to be soo much quicker now, which was the only thing that I wasnt happy about.

I used to love my BB but I now hate it! I am going for the Galaxy Note II. I am mobile so need it to run my appointment system. It looks ace and has really good reviews xx

I have a iphone 5 for personal phone and a blackberry for work, dont dislike my bb but i do agree that its not as good for pics etc, however ive had nothing but problems with my iphone 5 so am glad its not my work phone.. Miss my 4 :(!! But yes wish id gone for 2x iphones!!

Hi Cat. What kind of problems are you having?

Latest posts

Back