IPL face query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbie

Reaction score
Hi
I had my 1st session of IPL yesterday (after test patch before) on my face. I'm getting it done to remove thread veins. I'm just wondering if I should see any difference after the first session? I know they recommend numerous sessions but surely after 1 session there should be some improvement?

Thanks

A lot depends on what system was used - some machines are better than others, also depends on the skill of the operator.

If your thread veins are a pinky colour, you will often see a result & a difference after the 1st treatment. If they are a redder, purply colour, you will probably need more treatments.

Some clients respond better to treatment than others.

So, there's a lot of variables for results and you should have been explained all this in your initial consultation.

Hths :)

Thanks it was a beauty flash ipl machine. I only had two small rein veins on my cheek and i'm very fair so i thought they might have faded a small bit. But not a single bit better and i've asked himself and he can't see amy change either. It has cost over a hundred so far i'm just wondering if there is any point in continuing.

Latest posts

Back