IPL mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanilla

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Does anyone offer this treatment Mobile or know any company's that you can buy/rent machines off that are light enough to move around.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Xx

Contact Matt at pulsar ipl they rent machines

Both LaserLux and Premier Laser have affordable, "portable," ipl machines on the market. They both still seem a bit heavy to me, but I haven't come across lighter ones...I'm not sure about a rental option, but you could finance a machine.

I know that SkinBase also does a Pay-As-You-Go IPL machine, but I'm pretty sure they require you to have NVQ 3 and several years experience just to get the machine.

Hope this helps!

Hi give a call skinfirst uk. They're a wonderful company, excellent training and most importantly aftercare support is second to none. I bought my laser based IPl machine from them 3 years back. They sell and lease their machines. X

Hi give a call skinfirst uk. They're a wonderful company, excellent training and most importantly aftercare support is second to none. I bought my laser based IPl machine from them 3 years back. They sell and lease their machines. X

I noticed they do Acne, that is good because their IPL would be medically approved, that is good.

Latest posts

Back