Iridescent glitter into clear acrylic Martha Stewart green tinge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayanigirl

Reaction score
hi girls , i went to do somebody nails today and the lady wanted orange colour . i applied iridescent orange martha stewart mix with clear acrylic . she was a bit unpleased that it left a green tinge to it . Do all the iridescent glitter leave a tinge into colour . And the colour was wishy . How do i make colour bright . Do i need to mix additives or mica colour into martha stewart iridescent glitter to bring out the colour .i am starting out . by the time i invest in one colour another customer want other colour . how do i keep up ...help please

If its an iridescent glitter it will have another tone colour, black has green, or ive seen it with a purple tone, purple and blue often have a pink tone, if you just want one colour then you will need to buy one colour glitter, I have over 100 glitters because each glitter is different and I think over time I have used nearly every one.

If its an iridescent glitter it will have another tone colour, black has green, or ive seen it with a purple tone, purple and blue often have a pink tone, if you just want one colour then you will need to buy one colour glitter, I have over 100 glitters because each glitter is different and I think over time I have used nearly every one.

thankyou maz101 .im new to glitters so sllly questions . is there any tip for shaping and lengthning all nails same as mine all look a bit different when shaping x

Latest posts

Back