Irredescent Shimmer L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Envi

Reaction score
I'm still only doing nails evenings and weekends and only doing 2 or 3 sets per week, so just wanted to know how you think I'm getting on? Please be honest with me. (BTW, the client wanted the gemstone to match an outfit, but personally I think it looked better without it! :lol:) Thanks
Carol

Last edited:
These nails are coming on :green: but you are still using too big a bead in zone 2 so the nails look a bit 'barrely' in the middle; a bit fat in the waistline area if you know what I mean. This means your sidewalls are not as straight and sleek as they should be and could be ... it also makes the angle from the free edge to zone 2 look too steep and un-natural.

Remember that artificial nail enhancements should not look false or like you have stuck something on top of the natural nails ... they should look just like natural nails (only better).

Don't be frightened to use less product in your zone 2 bead .. it will make all the difference.

Nice smiles and nice clarity.

These nails are coming on :green: but you are still using too big a bead in zone 2 so the nails look a bit 'barrely' in the middle; a bit fat in the waistline area if you know what I mean. This means your sidewalls are not as straight and sleek as they should be and could be ... it also makes the angle from the free edge to zone 2 look too steep and un-natural.

Remember that artificial nail enhancements should not look false or like you have stuck something on top of the natural nails ... they should look just like natural nails (only better).

Don't be frightened to use less product in your zone 2 bead .. it will make all the difference.

Hi Geeg,
I agree but i do exactly the same thing on my nails but i can't build up the apex unless i do that.

These nails are looking very good i like the shimmer r they tips or sculpted??
x

Thanks Gigi, I think I'm too scared that my apex is not strong enough, but I definitely see what you mean with the sidewalls, I will try to take a smaller bead for zone 2 and make them a bit thinner.

Hi Geeg,
I agree but i do exactly the same thing on my nails but i can't build up the apex unless i do that.

These nails are looking very good i like the shimmer r they tips or sculpted??
x

Thanks, they are tips.

Latest posts

Back