Irresistible Glitters - what's your favourite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the pics of the eight you don't have on pops I did for you to see. My camera not great on phone sorry but its the best I could do😉 they are so much better in real life. Promise. I just did them on top of clearly pink but never added top coat. The purple, darkest pink and blue are my favourite out of these ones. Hope this helps you make a decision. 😄ll

Clawz - I'm SOOOO sorry! I have only just seen this for some reason!

You're a star, thank you sooo much ;) xxx

Here you go, sorry it's not a very good picture :)

Thanks! That's a lot more orange than I was expecting, unless my monitor is picking up on those hues. Have you found any other base colour that makes the glitter look like it does in the pot?

Your welcome. :)

Has anyone got a picture of Tropix with the new Tangerine glitter over it? I'd like to see if this combo matches what the glitter looks like in it's pot.

Here you go, will try and fine a better one before the 3d work :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 319
Just took this for you, please excuse dry hands not used solar oil or hand cream yet lol having a lazy sat :)

I love this combo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 236
The picture I posted was very true to how they look in real life. I used 2x tropix and then scrubbed in the tangerine glitter. I would also like to know what other colours are good with this glitter as the colour in the pot is lush!

I'm thinking if you want to get it true to the pot colour to do 2xtropix burnish the yellow additive in to make it orange, clearly pink cure then the tangerines glitter. I've done this with a few of my greens hotski then yellow additive to make it more green than teal. Never had any issues with the extra layers either xx

How about clearly pink - then the glitter - another clearly pink and another glitter! Should get good coverage of the glitter then and there will be no base colour to take away from the colour of the glitter ? :) xxx

Clawz - I'm SOOOO sorry! I have only just seen this for some reason!

You're a star, thank you sooo much ;) xxx

Hi glamoureyes. That's ok. Hope you managed to decide what ones you liked. Here is also a pic that you thought the other geek might like to see in clearly pink done twice with the tangerine glitter. I think it looks true to the colour. Good idea. 😉 X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366100279.060367.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366100279.060367.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 315
Hi glamoureyes. That's ok. Hope you managed to decide what ones you liked. Here is also a pic that you thought the other geek might like to see in clearly pink done twice with the tangerine glitter. I think it looks true to the colour. Good idea. 😉 X

Oh that's pretty x

Latest posts

Back