Irresistible Glitters - what's your favourite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the gold:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363509006.125805.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363509006.125805.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 436
They are gorgeous can you tell me how u did them, need to do mine Tomoz & would love them :)

Thank you :) I applied 1 coat of Gelish 'need a tan' and then just burnished my glitter in to the tacky layer :) xxxx

Is that holographic gold?

Yes I think so hun. Can't remember if it's the holographic or the iridescent lol. I'll check in a bit xxx

Had a wee play earlier with my latest glitters. 😃 Think my favourite out of these ones was lilac longing and confetti. Very sparkly ✨

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363541807.297013.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363541807.297013.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 395
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363541823.854959.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363541823.854959.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 566
Trying to place an order and this is not helping!!! haha! I want them alllll!

What do you all find better? Holographic or Iridescent? x

Trying to place an order and this is not helping!!! haha! I want them alllll!

What do you all find better? Holographic or Iridescent? x

This is what I wanted to know Xx

Holographic for sure, some iridescent ones can gave a green tinge to them. Just had a look on s2 website and they don't seem to have a light pink holo. Gutted cause I've been asked for one and I love the irresistible glitters xx

I got the Lavender one from S2 and I would call that light pink. I can't remember if it's holo though. Cath has a pic of it on the Irresistible facebook page.

Holographic for sure, some iridescent ones can gave a green tinge to them. Just had a look on s2 website and they don't seem to have a light pink holo. Gutted cause I've been asked for one and I love the irresistible glitters xx

I find the white and black holo also have a green tinge to them x

I got the Lavender one from S2 and I would call that light pink. I can't remember if it's holo though. Cath has a pic of it on the Irresistible facebook page.

Don't have that one yet but yeah I think it's in the holographic section on the website. It looks purple though on screen and by the name I'd expect it to be purple lol. Will still get it though

Does anyone have the gold holographic? Xx

Yeah I have the gold holo, I find it quite green if that makes sense? But then it sits next to my light gold which is not holo and I think I prefer.

I'll try and find a pic.

Yeah I have the gold holo, I find it quite green if that makes sense? But then it sits next to my light gold which is not holo and I think I prefer.

I'll try and find a pic.

Thatll be fab xx

This is the gold holo over pretty poison and antique bronze additive.

I'm not a goldy girl but I loved this!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363725260.582713.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363725260.582713.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 331
Don't have that one yet but yeah I think it's in the holographic section on the website. It looks purple though on screen and by the name I'd expect it to be purple lol. Will still get it though

Does anyone have the gold holographic? Xx

Here's the gold:

This one is just the normal light gold - just so you can compare when nicole333 finds a pic of the holo xxx

I've had a look and I don't have one, but I'll take one tomorrow in the daylight and post. :)

Latest posts

Back