Irresistible Glitters - what's your favourite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
As the title says really? What's your favourite irresistible glitter and do you have photos ? :)

I know there's lots of threads about glitter, but I want to know SPECIFICALLY about irresistible glitters from S2 only ! I love them and want to know which to order next. Only have black, white, silver, gold and chameleon.

Thanks

Xxx

My favourite is Salmon which in this pic is over Wildfire. I love it and its so eye catching that I always get lots of comments when I have it on x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363109577.050278.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363109577.050278.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 750
My favourite hhmmmm all of them lol.
ygehemyb.jpg
e3azequs.jpg
ahe2u3a5.jpg
badyru7u.jpg
eje6ezyt.jpg
y6u4ymet.jpg

Top one is tutti Frutti with candy pink
Then purple purple with holographic purple.
Hotski with holographic green
Red baroness with red holographic
Hot pop pink with darkest pink
Cream puff with holographic white

Xx

Fab thanks :) argghhh I love all Of them haha!
Has anyone got any pics of any others? Xxxx

I have the blue one but want to get them all, there is to any to choose from x

Oh no! I wish I hadn't seen these! Want them all now! I would like to see done more combos too! Xx

I was looking for into the irresistible glitters. Do they have a Rose gold? Or is there any layering mixing to make a Rosé gold?

Lx

Do you find the holographic glitters to be the best from s2? for shellac rockstars that is, thanks x

Do you find the holographic glitters to be the best from s2? for shellac rockstars that is, thanks x

I love the holographic ones. I only got them in the other week but theyve been so popular. Will be adding more to my next order lol xx

I was looking for into the irresistible glitters. Do they have a Rose gold? Or is there any layering mixing to make a Rosé gold?

Lx
The bronze could be considered a rose gold. I have them all :S and i love every single one of em, as do my clients :D

I love Black Holographic, it's just stunning in the sun.

The bronze could be considered a rose gold. I have them all :S and i love every single one of em, as do my clients :D

Perfect! Thank you xx

I absolutely love the irresistible glitters. I have them all. Just got the last 13 for mothers day. Whoopie. My favourite is the purple holographic and the silver holographic. Get loads of comments when I wear those. :lol:

This has not helped me... I still want them all lol xxx

I love the glitters

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 541
The blackcurrant iridescent is gorgeous, my favourite from the newer colours. This is a picture from irresistible's FB page of it over a few different shellac colours :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363419243.619726.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363419243.619726.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 498
The blackcurrant iridescent is gorgeous, my favourite from the newer colours. This is a picture from irresistible's FB page of it over a few different shellac colours :) x

Wow love it ;) thanks x

I thought it was only the holographic glitters that looked best with shellac, & now you say iridescent? what may these be :o lol there is lots of different 'kinds' of glitters on s2 which should I go for? X

I thought it was only the holographic glitters that looked best with shellac, & now you say iridescent? what may these be :o lol there is lots of different 'kinds' of glitters on s2 which should I go for? X

I have just ordered the Capri one. I saw a demo of it at prof beauty in London and it looks amazing! I would try maybe a jar and then see how you get on with that one before you get an array of colours. Definitely going to be putting it on my nails!

Love them all! Here is the blue someone mentioned! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363431636.956388.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363431636.956388.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 415

Latest posts

Back