Is a conversion course the right way?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tat1973

Reaction score
I completed a 7 day training course with star nails about a year ago using vf21 lyte, it had not been discontinued.
I always have had problems with lifting etc.
I now need to find a new product to use so would I need to do a conversion course? would that help with my application technique or would the trainer expect me to be perfect at application? would the help me with my lifting problems?
I am hoping to training with opi in crawley.
Thanks for reading.xxxxxxxx:lol:

I completed a 7 day training course with star nails about a year ago using vf21 lyte, it had not been discontinued.
I always have had problems with lifting etc.
I now need to find a new product to use so would I need to do a conversion course? would that help with my application technique or would the trainer expect me to be perfect at application? would the help me with my lifting problems?
I am hoping to training with opi in crawley.
Thanks for reading.xxxxxxxx:lol:

I did my Foundation course in L&P with Denise Holland at the Creative academy in Crawley, I have gone on to convert to Brisa Gel and do the Spa Mani/Pedi course.

The whole point of a conversion is for the trainer to show you how to use the product correctly. If you had any further problems you could return for a one to one. For more information about Creative training call Sweet Squared (Creative UK distributor) on 0845 210 6060

I cannot comment on OPI products as I have never used them - HTH

Yes a conversion course would be great for you as it will show you how to use the product correctly but you'll also benefit from some further training.

EzFlow are running FREE conversions at the minute in HD acrylic or gel. Georgie smedly would be your nearest educator I think but just ring Ezflow and they can point you in the right direction 08453300840.

A conversion course is essential if you are going to get the best very best out of a product IMO

The trainer would expect you to have basic knowledge of the application techniques, but wouldn't expect you to be perfect

HTHs xx

Thanks Claire,

I have just put on a new date for the conversion Claire is talking about as the others are fully booked! It is on Monday 9th March, runs from 10am-4pm and is being held in Enfield, North London; PM me if you would like an info pack sent to you!

xx

thanks for your replys .They really did help:green:

Yes a conversion is definately a good idea hun especially if you are having problems x

Latest posts

Back