is any one watching marbella belles?!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the way they were talking to the PHilipino(sp) woman???!!! :eek:

I thought that was absolutely disgraceful - these women may think they are being amusing and entertaining, but talking to the Filipino woman in such a condescending manner (eg. "you eat dogs don't you? I don't want no dog in the pot, ok?") shows just how ignorant, un-educated and gauche they really are. I hope she told them to stick their job!

I don't care how much money these people have, their behaviour is loutish and uncouth and I hope they cringe with embarrassment when they watch themselves now.

Jackie

I honestly believe that no one would take what they do as anything like a normal salon does - all very over the top and FALSE!!!!
Yes, it was OTT and FALSE but in a very negative way. It certainly won't do the industry any favours.

I don't care how much money these people have, their behaviour is loutish and uncouth Jackie

And that is why I didn't watch it...5 minutes last week was enough for me.
Why would I want to watch people on TV that I would cross the street to avoid in real life.

And that is why I didn't watch it...5 minutes last week was enough for me.
Why would I want to watch people on TV that I would cross the street to avoid in real life.

I agree - I didn't watch last week's episode and only caught the end of this one by accident, I must admit I watched as much as I did out of curiosity after reading the previous thread. I much preferred watching 'Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares' last night - now that was entertaining! *LMAO*

I thought that was absolutely disgraceful - these women may think they are being amusing and entertaining, but talking to the Filipino woman in such a condescending manner (eg. "you eat dogs don't you? I don't want no dog in the pot, ok?") shows just how ignorant, un-educated and gauche they really are. I hope she told them to stick their job!

I don't care how much money these people have, their behaviour is loutish and uncouth and I hope they cringe with embarrassment when they watch themselves now.

Jackie

Does anyone know what happened to Lin lin? Or did Lin lin see the light light!?

how funny is this thread... i am addicted to marbella belles.. purely to have a laugh at there expense! but on a more serious note.. would you drink whilst doing a clients nails, i only need a sniff of wine and i am drunk:lol: then the smoking, how unpleasant for clients who dont smoke? i reckon the reason the 2 salons are shut now, is because she probably aint got a rich boyfriend to cover the overheads anymore! either that or she couldnt staff them.. hardly suprising when you speak to your staff the way she did in last nights episode.. oh well, at least we know how not to run a salon!:green:

I watched it for the first time last night (yes i was that bored :rolleyes: ) i couldn't believe my eyes,that boob feeling woman and they way she treat the potential nanny.

Was she serious about not having the baby near her ???? :eek:

You know i always thought I'd like to have a little money,but i would rather stick with what i have.:Love:

I mean who the hell do they think they are ? And it's not my style but i have to say,all the surgery and beauty treatments in the world are not gonna make any of the look good,in fact all they are doing is making themselves look older than they probably are :!:

They are an embarrassment IMO and i bet their family were just cringing.

I bet i flipping watch it next week :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

I watched for the first time last night ... cringe-worthy tv or what?!

I was horrified that that woman was smoking during her facial and then stubbing it out on the floor during her manicure ...who would allow that kind of behaviour? She has 3 children, but can't bear to look after them ... what's that all about? As for the degradation of that poor Filipino nanny, if she's got any sense, she'll decline the job.

BTW, if that woman were to enter "Chav of the Year", she'd win no contest!

i saw this on itv1 last tuesday

it was just a bunch of women who had moved to spain all talking about themselves

Soo Sorry folks.I LOVED IT,
loved the ORANGE woman who said she was 38!!Loved the former Air Hostess from the smart restaurant accross the road-loved the mutt who was the salon owner of ::posh: posh - can you believe it ?
OK ...........did not love the nail trainer -and her -push the Eponychium till you feel resistance! ha ha and her- dont forget to remove the pterygium!!!!! and Orange lady as an employer!! Holy heart of God ........ and the lesbian who was a plastic surgeon co-ordinator -as if.!She should do something about her fringe!
I do not think the general public think us nail techs behave like this-its just outrageous telly .
Cant wait for next wk
mrs o

I watched last weeks and this weeks episodes and I love it!!! I spent most of this week's with my hand over my mouth saying 'OMG'!!!

My take on the salon is that (1) Lisa is prepared to spend so much money in there that she can behave as she likes - do you honestly believe that the moment she's out the door the owner isn't saying 'thank god she's gone, but look at the dosh she's just spent'?. (2) As regards the champagne/wine flowing - I know of hairdressers round my way that will offer a glass of wine and tbh, the salon is called Posh, I reckon it's all part of the image. :wink2:

Fair play to the salon owner for getting her girls on a nail course though - she realised they needed motivating so got them some training...... Good shout!

I reckon we're all being a bit over-sensitive about the salon side of things! The public in this country will see it as it's meant to be seen - over the top behaviour that makes the people on it look a bit foolish.....!! It's not a serious representation of the beauty/nail industry....:hug:

Watch it for what it is - I think it's cracking entertainment...... :!:

I have it on "series link" so I don't miss any. It is fascinating!!! I go there every year and not everyone is like that, they have hand picked these people for the show otherwise it would be boring.

Why does that woman have a baby? he probably thinks poor LinLin is mummy!

Latest posts

Back