is any one watching marbella belles?!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginger

Reaction score
please tell me this is a joke on behalf of all professional nail and beauty salons!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I missed it when it was on Sky the other day .... just watched it now and gosh it annoyed me... that woman with the tan.. she was so up her own bottom hole I could have cheerfully strangled her. Set Sky to record next Tuesday now tho as I can't wait to see how annoying she is going to be next time lol!!!

Such an embarrassment to British society, and smoking in the salon too!!
I`d rather watch Jade Goodey......and thats saying something Lol xx

this has got to be a joke:

very annoying fake woman lying on a couch having here eye lashes tinted, being given a cigarette by another therapist and having it lit so she can smoke it while the tint is on!!

also therapist behaving in a very unprofessional way!

then to finish off client having a manicure while smoking a fag and then chucking it on the floor to have it put out by another woman!

fantastic salon can i go there please!

all i can say is that for us professional therapists that work extremley hard to get to where we are, and have our standards and ethics so high has just been knocked and brought down by this excuse of a show.

i will not even go on with what was said about what grit should be used on the natural nail!!

enjoy next weeks!:Scared:

This woman showed blatant disrespect to the owners salon by throwing a cigarette on the salon floor yet the owner just laughed! I would rather do without a ignorant customer like that thanks very much

She laughed because that client is probably half her annnual income!!!

it makes me greatfull for all my respecting clients, even the ones which can be a pain in the a**e! i would rather go without and i would loose it with that dragon and throw her out!

i was told by a geek on here last week that lives over there that both that salon owners salons are now closed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so it speaks for itself really.
She laughed because that client is probably half her annnual income!!!

I`m not surprised at that at all!!
Im sure thay will pop up somewhere else soon, maybe they have learn`t their lessson.......especially if they watch the programme too!

i was told by a geek on here last week that lives over there that both that salon owners salons are now closed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so it speaks for itself really.

Probably due to health and safety issues lmfao

OMG I was watching that and was agog!:eek:

As for the lady doing the nail training - she wasnt a very happy bunny was she? And 180 grit on natural nail? I know I'm new but surely that is WRONG?!

And the way they were talking to the Philipino(sp) woman???!!! :eek:

OMG I was watching that and was agog!:eek:

As for the lady doing the nail training - she wasnt a very happy bunny was she? And 180 grit on natural nail? I know I'm new but surely that is WRONG?!:!!! :eek:

180 grit on a natural nail - a definate no no unless you want to do some serious damage:Scared:

only 240 grit to be used on a natural nail keep the 100/180 for rebalances only xxgingerxx

BUGGER ! I MISSED IT AGAIN:evil:

IS IT REPEATED?

180 grit on a natural nail - a definate no no unless you want to do some serious damage:Scared:

only 240 grit to be used on a natural nail keep the 100/180 for rebalances only xxgingerxx

I thought as much!

oh dis donc,just another programme that gives the impression to the public how unproffesional it shows to the public:evil:

At least we know we can change that:!:

As for the lady doing the nail training - she wasnt a very happy bunny was she? And 180 grit on natural nail? I know I'm new but surely that is WRONG?!

Lol I knew I was going to come on here and find someone had picked this one up!

Don't you think that they are playing up to the cameras though, I mean how boring would it be if they were all normal? ... and as for that Amazonian woman going round feeling everyone's boobs ..... :eek: ! ... it is addictive telly though and has me in stitches!:lol:

If a programme was to be made to show beauty therapists or nail technicians in the worst possible light, this was it.

Sad, sad, sad!

If a programme was to be made to show beauty therapists or nail technicians in the worst possible light, this was it.

Sad, sad, sad!

I honestly believe that no one would take what they do as anything like a normal salon does - all very over the top and FALSE!!!!

Think i might go and check it out when i go on holiday in july lol:eek:
Dont think she had training in spray tanning tho lol it was all over the towel she was spraying it like you would spary hair spray.
Oh and forgot liquid lunches again.

Latest posts

Back