Is anybody going to see TAKE THAT ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e_lucy

Reaction score
Was wondering if any of my fellow geeks were going to see Take That on the tour ... i am .... ohhh im SO EXCITED ! :lol: :lol: :lol: xx

yes and I'm counting down the days now!

yep I'm going on the 27th april and can't wait

relight my fire...your love is my only desire.....relight my fire.....cos i neeeeeeeeed your love.

nope i aint. xx

I love that song I have it as my ringtone at the mo.

I was ,but it was the Wembley concert in June......sounds like I won't be going now.

I am on 9th May!

Hi there

I'm gooing to Wembley Arena on the 8th May to see them. I can't wait i'm really excited!!!!
Oh and I think the Wembley Stadium shows will now be held at Milton Keynes Bowl instead.

e_lucy said:
Was wondering if any of my fellow geeks were going to see Take That on the tour ... i am .... ohhh im SO EXCITED ! :lol: :lol: :lol: xx

Sorry I'm in the U.S.

im on the 9th of may too- im so excited!!!!!!!!! i may wet myself!!!!:lol:

Glad to see im not the only one literally WETTING myself ! im going to birmingham on the 27th and 28th of April and then wembley "stadium" wherever the hell its going to be ... not sure we are going to bother if its at milton keynes bowl - its 'orrible there ! x

Alright dont rub it in. you evil people who have magic phones that could get through!:green: :green: (not that Im jealous or anything)

I am! I also have 2 spare tix to sell if anyone is desperate to go :) (Manchester standing tix, not sure of date/price until I check the confirmation email but if anyone's interested please email or PM me!) I bought standing then found seats so ended up with too many tickets, oops. :Grope:

Im going 17th june at manchester x

bridget1802 said:
Im going 17th june at manchester x

that's the one i'm going to too! :)

I'm going to the 90's Arena Tour instead to see Eternal play! Front row seats and poss backstage passes!! En Vogue and Boyz 2 Men are gona be there too! :-D

nicjill said:
I am! I also have 2 spare tix to sell if anyone is desperate to go :) (Manchester standing tix, not sure of date/price until I check the confirmation email but if anyone's interested please email or PM me!) I bought standing then found seats so ended up with too many tickets, oops. :Grope:

Sorry folks, my spare tix have gone.

I dont do take that their awful!!!!!

i used the wrong their didnt i
:smack:

Latest posts

Back