Is/are your salon(s) your only business venture?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, iIm impressed by all you little entrepreneur's. Im just running my mobile business at this present moment, but have a meeting tomorrow about another business venture :wink2:

Wow, iIm impressed by all you little entrepreneur's. Im just running my mobile business at this present moment, but have a meeting tomorrow about another business venture :wink2:

Ooh - do tell!

That sounds brilliant! How did you make the contacts in the US?

I was told about it through a friend, has had amazing results in America

hi i am driving instructor and hoping start business in beauty industry in summer. plan is to quit driving school and do beauty full time but one step at time i think.

hi i am driving instructor and hoping start business in beauty industry in summer. plan is to quit driving school and do beauty full time but one step at time i think.

No reason why you can't do both :) You could always become a silent partner in your driving business to do beauty full time!

I own and run a very busy car repair garage and MOT testing station with my other half, as well as my hair and nail business!

I own a ladies gym & do waxing mobile :)

I coach netball and rounders 4 times a week, I clean houses, I house and pet sit for an agency. I write books for a millionaire, I try to build websites :) , oh and I run my own home salon of course. And for the other 7 hours left in the day I sleep!

I also own houses and rent out to tenants. I also invoice, chase payments and file all my husbands paperwork for his property Maintenence company.
Beauty tops it all though! 😍

What a quite weird but FANTASTIC combination. Both sides of the business will bring you clients for the other side, and both businesses can be run at the same time, fitting clients in between the other side's appointments iykwim :eek:

Good luck - I think this is real enterpreneurship

When I was with my oh we ran one beauty business (well I did lol), two dry cleaning businesses, one launderette and dry cleaners combined and one dust mat supply and service company. (Oh forgot to mention the property rental side of things that came with the flats above the business premises!) :eek:

I have a photography business doing weddings, portraits, commercial & equestrain events and I also do property letting- as well as my beauty from home! I love it!:biggrin:

We also have a rental property and I manage my husbands sports commentary and training businesses (he's too busy talking or hob knobbing with the stars lol) he's away with Tom Daley and co at the moment.

I am trying to think of something to do along side my beauty room something that is beauty related. Occasionally I get quieter periods and want something else that could fill the gap. I do have quite a good client base for saying I have only been open since September but as it is just a room I feel I cannot expand. So I find this thread quite interesting in motivating me for ideas, but I am struggling to find something.

I'm doing my degree in salon management at the moment as well as running my mobile business....good job I love travelling is all I can say! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I own a salon, a training academy and have just sourced and branded my own diet drops
So currently spending all day on salon floor as well as marketing my new product and training academy all evening...
Just about to come off salon floor so i can spend more time on the business side x

I own a salon, a training academy and have just sourced and branded my own diet drops
So currently spending all day on salon floor as well as marketing my new product and training academy all evening...
Just about to come off salon floor so i can spend more time on the business side x

OMG, that could be me...apart from the diet drops...my new sourced product will change salons forever. :) first time I have mentioned it too as we're still enjoying it for ourselves!

I came off the salon floor a while back though and you won't look back once you do. :)

Latest posts

Back