Is CND Acrylic superior to OPI?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajshard

Reaction score
Im trained in 3 systems with OPI. Now whilst I dont dislike any of there products I would like my acrylic application to be better. Was wondering if CND acrylic is easier to apply (im not saying OPI is hard) but dispite thorough prep im still not 100% happy with nails lifting.

So am wondering if I did a conversion in acrylic with CND I would find it easier or if it's just a case of practise makes perfect??

Thanks

Im trained in 3 systems with OPI. Now whilst I dont dislike any of there products I would like my acrylic application to be better. Was wondering if CND acrylic is easier to apply (im not saying OPI is hard) but dispite thorough prep im still not 100% happy with nails lifting.

So am wondering if I did a conversion in acrylic with CND I would find it easier or if it's just a case of practise makes perfect??

Thanks

Why don't you register with S2 the home of CND in the UK by phoning 08452106060 and ask to be sent a Try Me kit which is a small cost and will do about one set and a few rebalances for you to try on yourself. That is exactly how I started with CND and I was an OPI user for about 6 years in my 3 salons .... OMG once I tried CND on me that was IT. Everything about it is different ... and more user friendly in my opinion.

But the best way is always to try it on YOU and wear it for a couple of months. Only YOU know what you do to your own nails and only you know what pressure you put them under. You never really know what clients are doing to them. Do your own testing and become convinced.

You do not have to Convert to TRY ... once you try it and want to convert then you can easily go that route for only the cost of a starter kit so no huge outlay and a bit of great education.

Thanks for your reply, what a great idea :D I am waiting for my account with S2 to be approved at the moment as I wanted to try Dashing Diva. Will add a try me kit to my shopping list...

Latest posts

Back