Is Dashing Diva safe with non-acetone remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zo Zo

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Got my Dashing Diva kit but no time to do nails for a couple of days. Am going to try it *according to the instructions* i.e. just using the products that come in the kit.

Presumably, as it is removed with acetone, if I am using non-acetone polish remover when working with clients, my Dashing Diva nails won't be affected??

Would just like to know how careful I need to be!

At The Event we where told that even if you look in the ingredients of some bottles of non acetone remover you will see acetone...I would suggest using those wipes with the plastic backing to protect them.

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Got my Dashing Diva kit but no time to do nails for a couple of days. Am going to try it *according to the instructions* i.e. just using the products that come in the kit.

Presumably, as it is removed with acetone, if I am using non-acetone polish remover when working with clients, my Dashing Diva nails won't be affected??

Would just like to know how careful I need to be!

Non acetone remover will only remove top coat,will leave tips intact,acetone remover will remove top coat & tips

Last edited:
What is dashing diva? (Have I missed something!)

What is dashing diva? (Have I missed something!)

well....:lol:.....its like a white slither of plastic that is attached to a applicator and is then applied to the natural nail using the dashing diva adhesive .. then you clip to remove the applicator and your left with a perfect white smile/free edge...then you overlay with their base and topcoats or you can overlay with gel/L&P

There HAS to be a nail underneith..these are not tips...they give NO strength

If overlayed using their base/top coat its easily removed using acetone and a wipe...no soaking is nessesary....treat them as you would a painted nail

they can last anything up to 10 days

they can make even the shortest nails look fab...and they come in slim or deep smile depths...

here are some pics of some i did....HTH

Attachments

• dashing diva ria.jpg
    dashing diva ria.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 97
  • dashing diva ria 2.jpg
    dashing diva ria 2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 94
  • dashing diva ria 3.jpg
    dashing diva ria 3.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 114
Thanks Bagpuss, they look great x

Thank you for replies. So I reckon as long as my polish remover is genuinely acetone free, it will be a bit like wearing bio, i.e. I will need to remove and reapply the top coat as and when, to replace the shine.

I put DD on my sister friday 30th may and they have chipped already, What could have happened? I did exactly as it said with no overhang on the natural nail free edge. I also sealed in the edges with base and top coat throughout application!!

I think you'll find that "Acetone free" polish remover actually does contain acetone.

Latest posts

Back