Is Gelish course worth doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
Looking to do a gelish course but wonder if it's worth doing as with practice I think I could do it ?? Advice please x

I didnt do the course to begin with, like you I thought with practice I could do it, I did the course in the end and was surprised just how much I learnt, I now feel super confident when doing it and I feel its looks far more professional to have your certificate up on the wall.

Yes that was my thought too having the certificate is better and more professional , have e mailed amber r.e a course , how much etc . Thanks :)

Also some Insurance Companies insist on you doing the course for them to insure you so you may want to check with your Insurance because you will need to send them a copy of your certificate.

Another thing I found a great help when doing the course was you got to see all the colours, but make sure you right down all the ones you like even if you cannot afford to get them all yet because you will forget! x

I definately found the course worthwhile and did it about four weeks ago. I received my kit a couple of weeks before the course and obviously had a play around with it but there was so many things that I didn't do which obviously aid the longevity etc. Very helpful indeed and so much fun trying colours I had been looking at online :)

I intend on doing the course soon. Im pretty sure most of us could s
"self teach" but there's nothing like the actual training to get the most out of your products. It will iron out any problems before you even start.
Not only for insurance but for yourself it's always great to have another certificate under your belt and more knowledge.
Good luck

I'm doing the gelish course on Wednesday and can't wait x

Latest posts

Back