Is it just me or...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimjamjarz

Reaction score
Is the little boy on the John Lewis chrimbo advert just the CUTeSt ever!?! I just want a little boy like that!! <3

My little brother looks a lot like him actually so I'm hoping it may be in my genes and I'll get one hahaa! X

Ahh he is lovely I love that ad. :D

Oh I totally love that advert! It's my favourite Christmas ad!! It made me cry first time I watched it! Lol! He's so cute when he screws his nose up.. I just wanna squeeze his cheeks!! Lol! :)

I can't bear it, it ruins what is a great song.

Oh I totally love that advert! It's my favourite Christmas ad!! It made me cry first time I watched it! Lol! He's so cute when he screws his nose up.. I just wanna squeeze his cheeks!! Lol! :)

I know that's the bit I love, lol, x

I think it's ruined the song, what a terrible version! I'm surprised he agreed to it.

Also, I don't have a maternal bone in my body so kids do nothing for me! I never find them cute x

I remember the first time I bought my mam a Xmas present with my saved up pocket money! I was about 8...I actually bought her a shower hose to wash her hair! Lmao! It was a rubbish present but I was soooo excited to give it to her!! It reminds me of that everytime I see it! My poor mam! Lol!

I remember the first time I bought my mam a Xmas present with my saved up pocket money! I was about 8...I actually bought her a shower hose to wash her hair! Lmao! It was a rubbish present but I was soooo excited to give it to her!! It reminds me of that everytime I see it! My poor mam! Lol!

Ha ha, that's so funny, i was thinking something similar recently. I think I used to buy my parents all sorts of rubbish they clearly didn't need/want!

I love that advert! It's my favourite advert ever! He's soooo cute!
Rhiannon x

This is my favourite Christmas advert :) actually cried the first time I saw it!! Xx

Latest posts

Back