Is it me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLou

Reaction score
Sorry geeks need to get a rant off my chest so I can get on with my work day
Is it me being a selfish moody cow or what?
My new other half came round last night, texting most if the day saying how he can't wait to see me etc cu it's been about week and a half since we seen each other, he appears at 8pm after spending 4 hours in the gym with my house mates, muggins here paid for a load of food to be cooked by me they didn't tell me how late they were going to be normally half six to seven. So there's goes cold I eat alone then they all talk gym **** wanna watch **** tv then this morning he can't wait to get downstairs to have an omelette and health food with my house mate then he has a spare fruit snack thing and offers it to him for work and not me!! Then they maybe going out tonight for food and drink and wen I invite him to mine to have food with me and my dam he can't decide. I know it all sounds very immature but I just had to get this rant off my chest it's really annoyed me this morning!!!!! Xxx

If it makes you feel bad then it's justified. I would talk to him, as he probably has no idea that he's upset you. That way you can find out whether he wants to date you or your flatmate :D

Sent from my ME371MG using SalonGeek mobile app

I think we've all been there :(
That's men for you, they just don't think!!!!

I know I think it's the typical man thing. So thoughtless sometimes. Just felt really out of the loop and nearly said why don't u sleep in their beds with them. He is very good normally but just lately it's got on my nerves. Doesn't help with me I know I'm very tetchy at the moment which she's t help but is that pretty bad of him or am I being silly?

I think you are justified, however, it doesn't matter what anybody else feels, it's how you feel that counts.

You will become more and more resentful if you don't talk to him and he'll keep on repeating the behaviour as he has no idea that you don't like it.

Talk to him (preferably not when you're angry), explain how his actions make you feel and give him ideas on what he could do instead.

Thank you :) I know I totally agree you are right I need to voice my thoughts but I find that hard. Just to add insult to injury I asked him quite a few times about having a week off in march, we can only do a couple weeks in march because he is busy basically the rest of the year with festivals, bdays etc etc so I finally got an answer from my boss today about the week off all good, ask him again I say I've got the week off now so if you still wanna go somewhere book yours off today too, he comes back with oh I didn't realise you were actually going to book it off I'm not sure I can do that week, well talk about it next time I see you. 😡😡😡 bear in mind it's been talked about on texts do a while now I keep asking he keeps saying yes and also it's done on texts because ATM I only seem to see him every week and a half to two weeks so if I don't action anything well never go! (I have to give 8weeks notice at work) so again I'm bloody p***ed!!! For goodness sake if he doesn't want to go just say so!!!

Men really stress me out sometimes! Had to get this rant off my chest! I will talk to him when and if I calm down a bit. :(

I would be just as annoyed as you are, possibly a bit more. It's your opinion that counts, of course, but its nice to know what others think, isn't it.

Well I think he's either a)being selfish and just not thinking or b) not really taking your relationship seriously.

If it was just one thing it wouldn't seem so bad, but you've mentioned lots.

:hug::hug:

Please try not to take offence, but I shall use these words, make of them what you will (bearing in mind I don't know you, or your relationship) but from what I've read....

"He's just not that into you"

Dump him and find someone who is.

Sorry geeks need to get a rant off my chest so I can get on with my work day
Is it me being a selfish moody cow or what?
My new other half came round last night, texting most if the day saying how he can't wait to see me etc cu it's been about week and a half since we seen each other, he appears at 8pm after spending 4 hours in the gym with my house mates, muggins here paid for a load of food to be cooked by me they didn't tell me how late they were going to be normally half six to seven. So there's goes cold I eat alone then they all talk gym **** wanna watch **** tv then this morning he can't wait to get downstairs to have an omelette and health food with my house mate then he has a spare fruit snack thing and offers it to him for work and not me!! Then they maybe going out tonight for food and drink and wen I invite him to mine to have food with me and my dam he can't decide. I know it all sounds very immature but I just had to get this rant off my chest it's really annoyed me this morning!!!!! Xxx

You say this is your NEW other half! Should you really be having the problems you describe at this early stage of the relationship?? I would say NO!

I suspect this has probably been going on quite some time.
Don't be a doormat for anyone. Question yourself, and what you're worth.

Only you can decide if this "relationship" is worth the time and effort on your part. Clearly it's not an equal partnership by any counts.

If somethings not right, change it, if you cant change it, move on. life's too short.

Please try not to take offence, but I shall use these words, make of them what you will (bearing in mind I don't know you, or your relationship) but from what I've read....

I have to agree with the bluntness of this comment and the content of it which is exactly my conclusion after reading your posts.... I wouldn't give it another thought!

I'd take that week, find a mate, go away and have a great holiday.
Oh. And don't bother telling him!

Such wise words. I really wish someone had told me that when I was 19! That film is brilliant. The minute my daughter gets a crush, I'm sitting her down and we're watching it together.

I'd take that week, find a mate, go away and have a great holiday.
Oh. And don't bother telling him!

I done this and booked for Ibiza and met my now hubby, best argument Iv ever had.

Haha aw I love you geeks you make me laugh but your all so wise at the same time!! I love all the advice and opinions

Here's the update if anyone's interested, I mentioned a couple of things to him over the last few days but also I took a step back and actually I think a lot of ot may have been me, I've been very very grumpy with work lately, stressed etc so I don't think I've been to nice to be around but at the same time I have took myself out of the situation for a bit, totally chilled out (well as much as I can at the mo) and without any pushing, any nagging basically nothing from me my man text me out the blue the other day to say he's booked the week off, has spent some time with me, took me out for dinner sat night paid for my there course meal, came over last night, turned up with flowers for me!!! I cooked us tea, he washed and dried everything up for me and said let's the computer out and look for holidays and in a text today said he's looking forward to spending time with me away from here and that we need to get booking.....so a turn around!!! Just thought I'd update u all :) yay xxxx

That's so nice, sounds like a keeper :D

Yay.... We all love him now. ..ha ha x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back