Is it possible to add a face hole to a couch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazelb

Reaction score
After much searching I managed to find a second hand electric plinth couch on eBay. I got removal men to put it in my upstairs treatment room and it's a perfect width and length. I love it! But...... this week I've done two massages were people lying prone have struggled to get comportable ( I use a padded face ring) . How do you all manage? I would use a bolt on face hole, but it will make my couch to long to get round during a massage. Are their people who could cut a face hole in it ? ( I made a bit of a mess of it when I did that on my last couch! )

I don't think you can cut a face hole unless you can use a jigsaw or large circular drill and are able to get it re-upholstered afterwards so it looks neat and tidy and whatever is used as padding isn't exposed. I might be thinking about it all wrong but in my head it seems like a messy job that could ruin a couch u really like.

After much searching I managed to find a second hand electric plinth couch on eBay. I got removal men to put it in my upstairs treatment room and it's a perfect width and length. I love it! But...... this week I've done two massages were people lying prone have struggled to get comportable ( I use a padded face ring) . How do you all manage? I would use a bolt on face hole, but it will make my couch to long to get round during a massage. Are their people who could cut a face hole in it ? ( I made a bit of a mess of it when I did that on my last couch! )

Why are they getting uncomfortable. My couch has a face hole in it and I use one of those padded rings too. Sometimes I forget to pop out the bit that fills the hole but when I have done this nobody has mentioned it or complained. Just a though would one of those Comfy Client Cushions help. They lift the Client up a bit so maybe they wouldn't need a hole....

Just thought I'd update this. After another client struggling during massage, I decided I had to do something.

My couch is an old plinth model so I contacted them and they were sooo helpful. Even though my couch is a very old one they are able to identify it and supply a new matching backrest with face hole and bung for £100 + vat and delivery!

...happy now!

Latest posts

Back