Is it really slow out there or just for me?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're looking for some more free advertising, it could be worth checking out yapps.com - it's an online directory, where clients can search for specific regions / times / treatments, and it'll match them up with people.

Doesn't hurt with things like SEO either, as it's an additional link back to your site.

Just want to mention that I do work for the company that product it...but it's free, there's nothing to tie you into anything or get you to purchase anything further from us, so it can't hurt to give it a try!

FlawlessBeauty, was it a stipulation of the offer that they buy the 2 treatments together and they had to be used in January? I love the idea of this offer, but I'm interested in ur terms and conditions for it. :) xxx

Nice thread, will have a good read later.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

27-01-12, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnworf
you might want to try and advertise on mumsnet as well - i think they are bigger than netmums - my wife seems to be on there constantly!

Product reviews, parenting tips and advice for parents | Mumsnet

Thank you for this advice, I went on there last night looks like a good site. Thanks

No problem....it features a lot with politicians being on there a lot - they often get taken apart on there :)

Latest posts

Back