Is it worth doing spray tanning as a mobile nail tech?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliceellen1974

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Have read a few posts on spray tanning through seach at the top but wanted some up to date opinions on whether it is worth my while on doing some spray tanning training?

I work as a mobile nail tech part time and wondered an approximate (very) cost of setting up the spray tanning side?

Which company do you recommend? does training come free with it?

How much has it increased your business?

Many thanks in advance

:hug:

Hi Geeks

Have read a few posts on spray tanning through seach at the top but wanted some up to date opinions on whether it is worth my while on doing some spray tanning training?

I work as a mobile nail tech part time and wondered an approximate (very) cost of setting up the spray tanning side?

Which company do you recommend? does training come free with it?

How much has it increased your business?

Many thanks in advance

:hug:

I think a lot of it depends on your location - are there any other mobile tan techs in your area? or tanning salons? I would consider that first xx

I think it would be a great thing for you to offer, there is good profit to be made from spray tanning. I personally use tantrick they are a brill company collin posts on here alot of the time. they training i think (although best to ask collin) comes along with the kit its all in the price. Their solution is fab really nice natural colours and they have systems available for mobile techicans if you make a new post the tantrick trainer girls will be fit to help as best they can. When i choose my spray tan company i thought long and hard about and my machine was the bit more expensive than some but i can tell you it will totally be worth quality means a hell of alot! hth:hug::hug:

Hi Alice I am the Tantrick Trainer for your area please pm me if you would like to know about training or anything else to do with tanning.

Latest posts

Back