Is there a secret I'm missing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buttercup Honey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hoping some of you can help.
I have a client 60% white nat base 6. She has always had bleach highlights and loves the bleah look. I have put a few lowlights through during the summer using 7/73 kp and they were lovely but I did her hair the other day again and she just wanted blech with no lowlight for the winter.
Thing is that the bleach is not blending the grey anymore and she doesnt want to go with colour.
I know a woman who is also about 60% grey base about 6 natural level but has the most gorgeous blonde highlights and it seems to blend her grey very well too. I don't think she has masking colour through it.
Would it make any difference if I was to put a dialight 10.03 6 vol over it?
Is there a secret toner for bleach highlights on grey hair to make them noticeable?
Thankyou x

Why doesn't she want tint?

She loves the bleached highlighted look and does not want to put any colour on her scalp:rolleyes:
She wouldn't mind me using tint in the packets but anything past 8/0 in kp does not cover grey and 8/0 would be too dark iykwim

She loves the bleached highlighted look and does not want to put any colour on her scalp:rolleyes:
She wouldn't mind me using tint in the packets but anything past 8/0 in kp does not cover grey and 8/0 would be too dark iykwim

That's what wella say! Try a 99/0 with mixtone ;) x

I'm sure it will cover grey more then bleach :)

Thanks guys, will it be ok to put 99/0 over the bleach now do you think?

what % are u using with the bleach?

Hiya 6% as always

try 3% hun! x

Magenta are you saying use 3% with bleach or 3% with 99/0 over the bleach?

:)[/QUOTE]
I'm new to this forum. I'm also new at Cosmetology. Any advise to another forum to go to or do you guys talk to newbies :lol:
I've had my licese for years but never did it because of a bad experience. I'm scared now !! waaaa:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back