Is there anything I can do?...........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endless

Reaction score
Hi ladies : )

Im Kate,
bit of a long story,but would love your advice!

About 3 weeks ago, i recieved a phone call off a young lady,who had had extensions put in by someone,and said could i "sort them out" as they "were a mess" and the bonds had gone very soft.I explained that i dont do maintenance on anyone elses work,but i will do removal,if she signs a disclaimer and if necessary.So i went to take a look at her hair,and it was a mess! matted bonds very soft,hair had obviously not been sectioned atall prior to application, i couild of cried for her really! she only earns £70 a week,and had paid £250 to have these extensions put in.By a lady from York,who hasnt been doing extensions long,and was originally a lawyer!!??
Then last week, i had the same thing,with 2 different clients, 1 i wouldnt even touch,1 had removal.
Then i went to do a consultation last night,she said that she had just had to have all her hair cut-off,as she has had her hair extensions put in by someone else(the same lady!) she also did a removal for her,and left half the glue in her hair,so she had to get her wife to cut it out!! (eekkk!)

Is there anything i can do?
i have found out from 1 of the ladies who this lady is,and where she advertises,so i can get her number,do i call her myself,and tell her my findings? This is seriously damaging to us reputable extension technicians.I think she hs obviously just done a 1 off course in extensions?.............
Any advice would be greatly recieved xx

Trading standards maybe?

Yes,thats possibly the only thing that can be done,such a shame though : )

Latest posts

Back